Lee Je-hoon, Shin Mina confirmed for Tomorrow With You
Give me all them dimples! Reigning Dimple King Lee Je-hoon (Signal) and Dimple Queen Shin Mina (Oh My Venus) have both confirmed for the time-traveling romance drama Tomorrow With You. This new tvN project is brought to you by Yoo Jae-won, the PD of quirky humorous dramas High School King of Saavy and Oh My Ghostess, and Heo Sung-hye, the writer of melodrama Full Sun and romantic-comedy film All About My Wife. It’s the story of a time-traveler and his wife as she unravels the mystery of his Midas touch and they navigate married life together.
Lee Je-hoon is set to play the time-traveler, who has become a real-estate mogul using his chrono-manipulation skills. He uses the subway trains to travel back and forth on the time continuum. His cheery optimistic wife will be played Shin Mina. Her character is a woman in her early thirties, who believes she reached her peak at the age of five when she debuted as a popular child actress. Presently, she is an unsuccessful, little-known photographer, who somehow marries the wealthy, enigmatic Lee Je-hoon.
I’m so glad Tomorrow With You finally secured its two main leads. It seems like it’s getting off the ground after much delay. There was a slew of issues like Han Ji-min bowing out and Lee Min-ki being pulled because of his recent negative publicity. Despite all that, the drama has managed to pull through and has gotten two of the most sought-after actors to co-star.
Fantasy melodrama Tomorrow With You will be 100 percent pre-produced, and plans to start filming this September. It will be the first Friday-Saturday tvN drama of 2017, airing after Goblin finishes its run.
Via Xports News
- Lee Je-hoon offered time travel romance Tomorrow With You
- Tomorrow With You Loses Lee Min-ki, gets pushed to 2017
- Lee Min-ki Shin Mina up for fantasy romance Tomorrow With You
- Han Ji-min drops tvN fantasy romance Tomorrow With You
- Han Ji-min offered new time travel drama from Oh My Ghostess PD
- Savvy Ghostess PD comes back with time traveler’s romance
- Lee Je-hoon hopes for a melo or rom-com next
- Lee Je-hoon to reunite with Bleak Night director
- Lee Je-hoon turns Phantom Detective for comic-action-noir Detective Hong Gil-dong
- Signal: Episode 1