Jung Yumi and Eun Ji-won cameo in This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair
Following a series of fun wind-themed teasers and posters is news of two cameo appearances that will be made by the lovely Jung Yumi (Discovery of Romance, Train to Busan) and Sechs Kies rapper turned actor Eun Ji-won (Answer Me 1997) for JTBC’s upcoming drama This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair.
The straightforward title echoes the unfortunate realization Lee Seon-kyun (Miss Korea) comes to as the luckless beta husband to an all-star albeit adulterous wife played by Song Ji-hyo (Ex-Girlfriend Club). Jung Yumi will cameo as the woman Lee had a crush on in the past. The two actors actually shared the screen in the 2013 film Our Sunhi where they played exes so I’m sure their scenes for the drama won’t be such a departure for them. Also, how can someone not fall for her? Jung Yumi is so endearing!
Eun Ji-won will cameo as a production PD who dreamed of becoming a film director. This is also how Lee Seon-kyun’s character is described so I’m wondering if they’ll be playing buds/colleagues who connect because of their unfulfilled dreams or competitive rivals miserably stuck on the same plane.
Despite the breadcrumbs we’ve been given about these cameos, I’m very much looking forward to this drama. I love Jung Yumi, the teasers made me laugh, and it’ll be interesting to see how they bring out the ha-ha in a topic as serious as adultery.
JTBC’s This Week My Wife Will Have an Affair will premiere on October 28 and air on Fridays and Saturdays after Fantastic ends.
- The wind gets taunting in This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair
- Windswept couples of This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair
- Song Ji-hyo as a world-class supermom in This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair
- A strange wind is blowing in This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair
- Song Ji-hyo to cheat on Lee Seon-kyun in This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair
- BoA cast in JTBC drama This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair
- Discovery of Romance: Episode 1
- Answer Me 1997: Episodes 1-2