More Lee Min-ho stills from Legend of the Blue Sea
Okay, I’m just as excited about Legend of the Blue Sea as the next drama fan, but we’ve gone from nothing at all to an explosion of teasers and promos and stills in this past week alone. Moderation doesn’t really seem to be the show’s strategy, does it? Though I suppose I shouldn’t be ungrateful.
Some thoughts as I look at the newest set of stills featuring Lee Min-ho as a con artist:
- Can there be too much Lee Min-ho promo material?
- Shouldn’t they balance it out with some more Jeon Ji-hyun?
- He looks like City Hunter.
- Oh, I miss City Hunter.
- I hope his fake persona is named Lee Yoon-sung.
- I hope all his fake personas are taken from his previous drama characters.
- Minus the ugly sweaters.
- How do you suppose he’d pull off General Choi Young in modern-day Seoul?
- How many hours till the next promo barrage? My money’s on 18.
- Either that, or exactly 10 minutes after I publish this post.
Via Star News
- Food, fists, and funny first encounters for Legend of the Blue Sea
- Lee Min-ho is suited up and in disguise for Legend of the Blue Sea
- Trickster of the month Lee Min-ho
- The ardent love of the world’s last mermaid in Legend of the Blue Sea
- Legend of the Blue Sea returns from overseas shoots, holds first script read
- Shin joins the con artists in Legend of the Blue Sea
- Mermaid-sellers and cast reunions lined up for Legend of the Blue Sea
- Lee Ji-hoon as Lee Min-ho’s half-brother in Legend of the Blue Sea
- Moon Sori added to fantasy romance Legend of the Blue Sea