Relaxed smiles on the set of JTBC’s Man to Man
Promo materials remain scarce for JTBC’s Man to Man, but I’m happy to see two of its leads smiling in these latest photos from the drama’s shoots. It’s been filming for weeks now (it began production in mid-October), but since it’ll be a pre-produced drama that airs next year, it seems to be taking its time and releasing materials on a bit of a delay. (Pre-productions make me so impatient.)
Pictured, we have Park Hae-jin (Cheese in the Trap), who plays a mysterious shadow agent who becomes a bodyguard to a Hallyu star (who’ll be played by one of my favorite sexy ajusshis, Park Sung-woong). Kim Min-jung (Master of Trade—Inn 2015), standing with him in the stills, plays a manager at the agency repping Park Sung-woong, who also happens to be the star’s fan club president.
The two characters get off to a rocky start, considering they’re at cross purposes: Park Hae-jin is working a hidden agenda as he gets close to the star, while Kim Min-jung is naturally protective of him, both personally and professionally. They’ll get over that initial tension at some point, because the producers promise us an “un-ordinary, unpredictable romance that will thrill” between them. Sounds promising.
Man to Man will air on JTBC in early 2017; the schedule has not been confirmed yet, but it’s likely to get the Friday-Saturday timeslot after Solomon’s Perjury, unless that goes to Park Bo-young’s Strong Woman Do Bong-soon instead, in which case chances are good that it’ll follow that drama.
Via TV Daily
- Park Hae-jin is tall, dark, and mysterious for Man to Man
- JTBC’s Man to Man holds first table read
- Song Joong-ki to cameo in Descended writer’s new drama Man to Man
- Kim Min-jung considers becoming a fangirl for Man to Man
- Yeon Jung-hoon considers going villainous for Man to Man
- Chae Jung-ahn in talks to romance Park Sung-woong in Man to Man
- Park Sung-woong goes Man to Man with Park Hae-jin
- Oh Hae-young PD in talks to helm Park Hae-jin’s Man to Man
- Confirmed: Park Hae-jin returns to dramaland for Man to Man