Park Hae-jin a captive in chains for JTBC’s Man to Man
More stills have been released for JTBC’s upcoming action-thriller-melo drama Man to Man featuring lead Park Hae-jin (Cheese in the Trap) in character, along with behind-the-scenes glimpses of the actor glued to his script. I don’t know why he’s chained up and locked in a cell, but these stills look a lot more thrilling than I’d expected, and not in a bad way.
Man to Man is a 100 percent pre-produced drama written by Kim Won-seok (Descended From the Sun) and directed by PD Lee Chang-min (Remember–Son’s War). The story revolves around Park Hae-jin as a secret agent undercover as a bodyguard to a top Hallyu star played by Park Sung-woong (Remember–Son’s War). Kim Min-jung (Master of Trade–Inn 2015) plays the sunny manager and president of the actor’s fan club, who grows suspicious of the mysterious bodyguard protecting her beloved star.
In addition to the torture/interrogation scene, there are a couple of shots from Park’s Weibo account, which are from the location shooting in Hungary; he is pictured in a supermarket, looking low-key as he shops. The show has promised a grand-scale teaser to be released on December 29 via Naver’s V. DRAMA channel, which will consist of exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, cast and crew interviews, and bloopers. There will also be a segment called “The Man Reading ‘Man to Man,’” which will address questions about the drama, facilitating communication between curious viewers and the creatives behind the show.
Man to Man will premiere on JTBC in the first half of 2017.
Via Ten Asia
- Park Hae-jin makes orange the new black in Man to Man stills
- Relaxed smiles on the set of JTBC’s Man to Man
- Park Hae-jin is tall, dark, and mysterious for Man to Man
- JTBC’s Man to Man holds first table read
- Song Joong-ki to cameo in Descended writer’s new drama Man to Man
- Kim Min-jung considers becoming a fangirl for Man to Man
- Yeon Jung-hoon considers going villainous for Man to Man
- Chae Jung-ahn in talks to romance Park Sung-woong in Man to Man