Park Sung-woong gets decked out in a batsuit for Man to Man
Okay, so it’s not technically a batsuit, but I dare anybody to take a look at Park Sung-woong’s (Remember–Son’s War) latest stills from his upcoming bromance-action drama Man to Man and think of anything other than batsuit. It can’t be done!
The drama is centered around a secret agent (Park Hae-jin) who becomes a bodyguard to Park Sung-woong’s Hallyu star character (for mysterious top-secret reasons, we can only presume). There hasn’t been much more information provided by the show in the months it’s been teasing it, so you can bet that by now I’ve concocted a whole set of elaborate theories and speculations in my head that will be instantly dispelled by the first minute of the actual show. The imagination can be a terrible thing!
Park’s character started out as a stuntman and action star, and took advantage of an opportunity to branch out, leading him on the path to stardom by specializing in movie villains. It’s a nice departure for a top star character to be something other than the standard leading man type, of which we’ve had so many in dramaland. It’s not clear whether his costume is of a hero or a villain, although given his character description, there’s a good case for baddie. Below that, we have his character lounging out of costume as he takes a break on the film set. Saving the day (or destroying it) is hard work, yo!
Man to Man will air on JTBC later this year.
Via Sports Chosun
- Park Hae-jin a captive in chains for JTBC’s Man to Man
- Park Hae-jin makes orange the new black in Man to Man stills
- Relaxed smiles on the set of JTBC’s Man to Man
- Park Hae-jin is tall, dark, and mysterious for Man to Man
- JTBC’s Man to Man holds first table read
- Song Joong-ki to cameo in Descended writer’s new drama Man to Man
- Kim Min-jung considers becoming a fangirl for Man to Man
- Yeon Jung-hoon considers going villainous for Man to Man
- Chae Jung-ahn in talks to romance Park Sung-woong in Man to Man