Strong Woman Do Bong-soon protects her man in new posters
A couple new posters have been released for upcoming JTBC drama Strong Woman Do Bong-soon, and they’re adorably hilarious. Park Bo-young, who stars in the titular role, shocks her two potential love interests, played by Park Hyung-shik (Hwarang) and Ji-soo (Fantastic), with her immense strength. In the first poster, the two grown men stare disbelievingly at her as she lifts a truck with one hand, while the words printed on the vehicle read: “I protect my man!”
The new rom-com drama Strong Woman Do Bong-soon is about a petite heroine who was born with almost supernatural strength. Because of her god-given talent, she is scouted to become the bodyguard of a quirky young CEO, played by Park Hyung-shik. With that setup, it sounds like there will be plenty of funny romantic hijinks that will ensue. However, she is already deeply infatuated with her first love, Ji-soo, who is an upstanding, righteous young man.
Indicating her personal feelings toward them, Do Bong-soon carries both men in different styles in the newly released posters. She holds the man she must lug, Park Hyung-shik, in a fireman’s rescue carry and his one thought is that Do Bong-soon is the best girl ever. On the other hand, the man she wants to embrace, Ji-soo, she princess-carries in a bridal style, but he just thinks, “Do Bong-soon, what is this girl?”
I’m loving this drama already — Strong Woman Do Bong-soon will begin airing on Fridays and Saturdays starting February 24.
- Strong Woman Do Bong-soon becomes our very own neighborhood superhero
- Strong Woman Do Bong-soon is a tiny hulk in first teaser
- Sweet and lovable Strong Woman Do Bong-soon is on her way
- Merry Christmas from Strong Woman Do Bong-soon to you
- Ji-soo falls for Strong Woman Park Bo-young for JTBC drama
- Park Hyung-shik confirmed to romance Strong Woman Park Bo-young
- Park Bo-young courted for new drama from Ms. Temper PD