Open Thread #488

Happy Friday everyone!

Here is your Open Thread, which is here for you to chat about anything you want, whether it be drama-related or not. Nothing’s off-topic here! Spoilers may be rife, so proceed accordingly.

so

I am just still fawning over the surface rescuers we saw on monday, they are true heroes. awesome stories they shared, we had lots of laughs. can there be a drama of the lives of surface rescuers at sea? I bet it would be expensive though. they could use old helicopters no longer in use... and a pool instead of open sea? I dunno. I just became such a fan of these guys.
they also help in search when some grandpa goes missing in the forest. They said they once had a special agreement with the russian borderguard to search very close to the border without being detained, cause the grandpa hadn´t been found in the 20 km radius and they found him 2km from border but then had to go back cause grandpa instisted they fetch his mushroom basket.

Btw Estonia is 99 y.o. today! We had such a nice parade, I don´t usually like military parades but this time we also had 20 police dogs and the bag pipe squad LOL. Looked like they were having lots of fun, the dogs must have been thinking "oh goodie, goodie, a long walk! yessss!" ah it is so hard to resist petting police dogs. But the President lady constantly looked like she is about to giggle. well, she always looks like everything is so laughable. it is kind of confusing.

Watching: ...well, I think Defendant is the only one right now. I haven´t really watched the last 2 episodes of Hwarang, but already thinking of alternative versions and storylines. Surprisingly though, I haven´t had that much fun in the comment section with most dramas I have liked than I did with Hwarang. what´s with that?

so propose a remake scenario for Hwarang (I just hope they won´t go with a movie version with the same actors!)
Mine would either be a full on action drama with the Hwarang boys all being baddies and thieves first - even the king - and turning righteous through teamwork and standing up against greater evil. with lots and lots of fighting, but maybe a few equally sinful and interesting girls. the other version would be a boy melodrama where they have more than the bromance. no girls.

what is the most fun thing to watch right now?

Re: Hwarang
Actually, I don't even mind if they go full fun and silly a la the first 6 episodes. Though full action is also good. I wish I can watch them being badass.

I mean if they are going to be bad, let them just be BAAAAAAAD. Hwarang with the kind of Chicago musical vibe but with ninjas.

happy independence day, national day, Estonia!

redfox -

Happy 99th to Estonia!

Regarding something fun to watch right now, that would be Chief Kim. It's hilarious.

@redfox: I second Chief Kim for something fun. However, it's so hilarious and doesn't take itself seriously, so the comments section is actually boring (like a string of 'that was soooo funny!' comments). Like you, I enjoyed commenting on Hwarang more than other shows.

Except regarding Yul (the prosecutor turned finance director). A few of us are beating our heads trying to decide if this is a good or bad guy, or something in between.

It's always more fun to bash awful shows and joke about them, than to write seriously about how much you love a show kkkkk.. There's a reason comedians are generally "negative" and poking fun at things ;)

Hwarang:What's With That? Hey, have we just hit upon the title for your remake? I will always have positive memories of Hwarang because we all had such a fun watch together. That and the guys' performances. redfox, I'd suggest watching the last two episodes just to see Ji Dwi and Sun Woo being at their best. And for what it's worth, I'd gladly watch BOTH of your versions.

Yup. I think the actor's were just fine. It's either the writing of scene selection/cuts or a combination of both that sent it downhill IMO.

no complaint about the actors, they did their best, I just fear I will be sad and pained to see them after the disappointing past few weeks. at least they found new friends and seemed to have fun regardless, that´s what counts more.

Funnily enough I'm actually having the most fun watching Introverted Boss. I don't know, it just always makes me smile when I watch it. Probably because Hwan Gi is amazing and acted superbly and I relate with him so well.

Although I have about 4+ dramas to finish, I'm only really watching that and Oh My Ghostess at the moment. I will be picking up Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, and I will binge Tomorrow with You when it's finished, but I'm trying to keep the number of dramas being watched at one time at around 3, or my life just gets out of hand... (see end of last year when I was watching like 7; 4 airing, and 3 others hahaha)

police dogs and a bagpipe squad - that would make any parade a fun one and a good way to celebrate your independence !

I am also watching Defendant as my only kdrama but there is lots of fun k-entertainment to watch, too. I am missing Legend of the Blue Sea and Gobln still.

Oh, aren't there a lot of peripheral characters in Defendant that i hope come through like Cha Min Ho's mother and his secretary (what makes him so loyal anyhoot)?

another snow day here. it is so cold.

I am finally watching Weightlifting Fairy (and liking it.) But please, somebody, anybody, what is the name of the actress that plays the 2nd lead (gymnast)'s little sister. The one who runs away from home and she has to go put her in a taxi back home.

What show do I recognize her from?

The gymnast's name is Song Shi-ho and she's played by Kyung Soo-Jin. Who plays the younger sister?

(It's making me nuts.)

she was also in the movie Quiet Dream with Han Ye Ri

ah, no, you mean the little sister I thought you meant Bok joo´s friend somehow

It's Z.Hera, Wang Eun's (Baekhyun) wife in Moon Lovers.

Probably some buzzfeed videos too~ and mama awards mc (2015 and 2016).

Thank you SO much. (I knew I recognized her. I thought she was so good in Scarlet Heart Moon Lovers. Thanks for helping me out!

Yup. She's really quite beautiful. She's also in Moorim School.

Z.Hera was slaying last year. I wonder if she'll be everywhere this year too.

i really love WFKBJ!! just saying now that i saw someone who's currently watching it.

I marathoned it in less than a week. (But I'm saving the last episode for tomorrow morning.)

A lot of K-Pop Music came out in February for some reason. They're all reaching a different level:

BTS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DwzBICPhdM

Tablo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQunCjYdAcU

K.A.R.D.:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Dp7Q-SM1Y

Where would K-Pop be without Youtube?

LOL Korea and Japan (don't know about China), don't use youtube much, they have their own video-streaming sites, so I'm guessing K-Pop would be fine ;) It became a "thing" in Asia even without youtube.

The question, however, is, where would international K-Pop fans be without youtube? (Answer: In Korea! :P)

I cannot but add:

SHINee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Qyk9IBI2s

:-p

Yeah there were like 27 comebacks/ singles this month. I'm not sure why companies all decide to have comebacks at the same time but anyway.
As for the reach on you tube, a lot of it depends on how big the int. fanbase is (or how crazy it is, e.g. BTS)

27?? Wow... I think it may be because the industry is bloating atm. I remember a rookie/new-ish group saying that there were 76 other groups that debuted the same year as them, which is just... crazy O.O

Your last sentence made me laugh so hard! I used to be fine with BTS and thought a couple of their songs were kind of catchy, but (some of) their fans really are crazy. And literally everywhere. It's gotten so bad that my annoyance with them even extends to the group itself...
And then there are the completely chill fandoms who yell at their "oppas" to get married soon and be happy haha :D

Yeahhp 27... Crazy right??

Hahahaha understandable. I like BTS. As a group. I think they're great. The majority of their fanbase though, international and Korean, actually kind of scares me, and the whole record breaking thing gets soooo out of hand it makes it hard to enjoy them when everyone is just so... intense about them? I guess?
I don't get annoyed at the group though. I relate to their weirdness too much to get annoyed at them haha.
It just makes me glad that I follow some less viral groups with a different caliber of fanbase. Block B fans are a breath of fresh air after an ARMY comment section hahaha

Dude, where's that fandom at? Sign me up for chill fanbases everywhere please. haha

Yeah agreed, they can be really intense and kind of scary. I tried watching that show where they went to the US, but found them kind of boring, though I like Rapmon. I usually need JJY level of weirdness to be intrigued haha!

Both Super Junior and FT Island fandoms are extremely chill. I mean, obviously there will always be creepy fans, but they're really few here. I think it's partly because both groups are #1 in teamkills lol, there are practically no secrets, and they're open about the fact that they're not, y'know, monks ;) When Hongki from FTI recently had a dating "scandal", 99% of fans were just happy for him, it was so great to see. And SuJu fans always tell the guys to get married already ha!

But both groups have also been vocal about how they want their fans to behave and how they don't really consider sasaengs to be fans. I think the groups play a big part in how their fandom behaves, though most don't seem to be aware of that/they're too restricted by the company wanting them to seem like perfect innocent angels, which really encourages sasaengs tbh. Most of FTI's fans are now there mainly for the music (and their honesty lol), so how serious the group is about writing their own stuff etc also plays a part.

Block B is actually one of the few KPop groups I listen to! I sort of follow KPop and find it to be a fascinating, strange world lol, but I'm more into rock etc, so I rarely listen to it. But Block B make some really decent songs. And yeah, their fandom is much more relaxed!

Btw, if you relate to groups that are weird, you'd probably love FTIsland! Try watching their Weekly Idol appearances and you'd know what I mean, the newest one (ep 196) is 100% weird and hilarious! ?

Oh American Hustle Life? Yeah... I haven't watched that either... I've heard some bad things about it. Except for the dance off. Because dancing. And Jhope.

FTIsland! Yassss already a fan my friend! They're fantastic in every possible way. Musically, on stage (shit what I wouldn't give to see them live) their attitudes. So great. Tbh honest if there wasn't some so called "scandal" or other surrounding Hongki, I'd be surprised haha. Not that he, or I, or apparently the fans care, which is great.

I mean, does /anyone/ consider sasaengs to be fans? I dunno, I think that's part of it. I think there's a lot more to crazy fan culture though, and a band and a company can only do so much to prevent what an individual or group thinks is acceptable. I think part of it also has to do with how the fame culture creates a gap between the entertained and the entertainer, that uncovers all sorts of issues with how we treat people in a place of fame, as it were. And some people are better at dealing with that pedestal we've created for them than others.

Block B is fantastic on so many levels. I got into them first because of the music, and they were the first group I even LIKED musically, probably cos they break music genres left right and centre.
Even now I like very few groups fully. I'm weird in that the music I love covers a very broad spectrum, but I'm also picky when it comes to styles? I guess. (But I'm also more of a rock/metal girl too! Yay!)
But FTIsland and Block B for some reason I can pretty much always listen to. Which is saying something, means they made it into my top 10 artists, which means I really like them as music artists, for me to listen to them THAT much.
Block B also has a lot of leeway in what they do and how they act I think. They're very open about everything and their company basically lets them do whatever they want. They're also practically insane haha.

Kpop IS a very fascinating, strange world indeed. It's not a world I would say I like to be honest. The amount of time I spend analysing it would attest to that. I just like the music I like and the people I like, but in any fan circle it can get too much sometimes.

Is that shinhwa changjo you're referring to? :p

I wonder if it would have something to do with being post-Lunar New Year?

Beautiful weather here , in the 70's , cherry tree in full bloom.

Happy with Rebel and Chief Kim. Dramas done right.

Saimdang: Getting better, prefer the Joseon era story vs the modern era, although some drama cliches are holding this story back.

Picked up Age of Youth, enjoying it so far.

John -

The blooming cherry tree must look fantastic!

korfan ~

It is. The one in our backyard blossoms much earlier than the one in our front yard, (different species).

Spring has definately sprung here.

Was outside yesterday, for work, absolutely beautiful day.

We have several bird feeders in the front yard. Squirrels saw them as a all you could eat buffet.

My wife saw a post on the web where a person attached a Slinky to the feeder pole. It works like a charm! Squirrel can't get a grip in order to climb pole, has to be content with eating what falls on the ground.

Whoa, thanks for the note on the Slinky! Can't wait to tell a friend whose always looking for a new way to deter the geeeenius squirrels. They even overcame the motorized twirling feeder but it was fun as hell watching them get flung off before they mastered it.

I just started Chief Kim and it's very enjoyable so far. NGM is hitting out the park with his acting and making Chief Kim an iconic character in his body of work. I'm also impressed by the 2nd lead's acting, I would have never guessed he was an idol.

my absolute fav part of each episode of "Chief Kim" has been the cartoon-version of each end scene. HILARIOUS!

I was going to watchange it anyway after Gong Shim. But this is what makes it higher on my list. I love alternate versions of scenes & cartoons. Win-win

oh "Age of Youth" ! an absolute delight !
I picked it up over the weekend, after many many nights binge-watching "Princess' Man" (OMG, that chick is THAT ride-or-die Lead Female of the Century ! no joke!) and I was sooooo happy with the 5-way female friendship !

ooh cherry blossoms!

Omo, it's almost March!

Not much going on TV-wise. Because I moved today!!!

I was on the train since Wednesday evening. Nice ride, pretty scenery, lost my passion for mountains lol. It did make me very tired, which in turn made last night difficult because I needed to "detrain" (as the conductor kept saying) at 2:55am, so up all night.

Beanies are wrecking me with the fantasy casting for Reid in the K- Criminal Minds.

I got less than 2 minutes into Strong Woman Do Bong Soon episode 0. And I love how she's introduced!

Thank you to everyone who responded to me last week.

Media this week

Korean:
My Sensitive Boss - on ep 10
Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim - paused ep 13
I'm getting annoyed with everyone. I told my friend to let me know when she passes me so I can start watching again. Hope the negative emotions go away.
I Hear Your Voice - on ep 5
Real Got7 - on se2 ep3

Japanese:
Maid Sama - on ep 3

Reading:
Shanghai Girls - finally finished. I'm taking a break from historical fiction. The children keep making me frustrated and the endings are too ambiguous. Extremely well written, though!
The Second Mrs. Darcy it's a reread. It was the only book I wasn't about to ship off. This baby has to be protected by no one other than me.

Goodbye. I'm off to nap.

Can't believe I've been gone long enough for you to have moved already :O It's the place with the roommates, right?

I hope the move went really well other than the tiredness, that's quite a long train-ride!

And I hope you're doing well otherwise??? :)

Best of luck in the new city and new living situation!

Maid sama as in the takumi usui maid sama???? That brings back memories ;; i started reading the manga when i was in grade 12, then college started and i didnt have time to read the updates~ so until now im still stuck at this part of the story ><

OH MY GOD KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA has been and always will be my favorite romcom anime. I loved Ao Haru Ride and Kimi ni Todoke too but kaichou always brings a smile to my face when i rewatch it.

Hello Beanies! Long time no OT! ?

Been busy, but wanted to say Hi and say Thank You to mary for the great suggestion- Sungkyunkwan Scandal is crack for me at the moment- just what the doctor ordered for my post fan meet Song Joong Ki cravings! He as the fan-welding peacock-preening happy-go-lucky academic with sardonic wit is super amusing. I inhaled the first 3 episodes in a single day!

And I started watching the medical jdrama A Life~ Kanashiki Hito. Is anyone else watching? I like Takuya Himura here better than I did in Pride. It was pretty realistic, up till the end of episode 1 when they asked him the famous cardiothoracic surgeon to do difficult brain surgery. ? is every famous doctor in dramaland now a disciple of Teacher Kim Sa Bu? ? I'm gonna keep going though, even though I suspect the wait for subs may be excruciating.

Also must share the news that my Boy is "graduating" from his transitioning "special school" now to mainstream preschool in April. The teachers think he is ready and I'm ridiculously proud of this milestone, which may seem tiny but is huge to me. His new school principal also seems confident that he will be fine in the new school so I am hopeful that all will go well! Thank you to all the Beanies here who have given me encouragement in one form or another- you all are awesome! ❤

Wondering what shows you guys are waiting for next? The only one I'm excited about is Strong Woman which is starting tonight. I hope it will be good- I intend to check it out for sure once subs are out!

Have a great weekend all!

Michykdrama -

Your post reminds me that one of these days I should get around to watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal. It's been forever on the "to watch" list!

Wonderful news about your boy! Proud you should be indeed! Definitely wishing him and your family all the best.

Thanks korfan! ❤

SKKS is really crack material- cross dressings hijinks, reverse harem, bromance plus hot oppas! I'm currently down the rabbit hole and loving it. Start it!

@Michykdrama - Good to hear that your boy will be graduating into preschool! I remember you talking about how he was repeating what people around him said, it's so great to hear of his progress <333

I'm a little burnt out on kdramas these days, but SKKS is perfect for the Song Joong-ki factor (also the Yoo Ah-in factor, but it's amazing what SJK could do with a role that wasn't even a second lead, more like a third lead)

Thanks @pogo!

Yes. omg he is so hilarious, and i know he isn't end game because he isn't the lead but.... my heart is weak. He isn't very swoony now but we shall see later on... I fear for my first case of SLS ever. I am enjoying Yoo Ah-in but so far minimal screen time so will see where this goes!

SJK was such a cutie and pretty boy in SKSS and I love him with Yoo Ah In so much. Yes that was probably among the drama that I really had SLS, I didnt follow DB that much during that time, so I was under impression Yoo Ah In was the main lead. Only God knows how frustrated me and my friend who were watching it together. Luckily SJK was around to accompany YAI. heee.

Those two were so good together. What little screen time each of them got they owned! I think that was the first place I'd seen YAI. SJK is fabulous in his colorful clothes and his bewitching personality in SKKS! I may have to rewatch that series now!

Also, coongrats, michykdrama, on your son's advancement!

Aloha, Michykdrama!

So glad to hear that your little fella is doing well and graduating to a new school! Congratulations and best wishes for his continuing progress. ;-)

Wait a second! Shouldn't they have paged Dr. Lee Young-o?!?

If they really wanted to do it right, they would have tracked down Buckaroo Banzai, the brain surgeon who really is a rock star.

Key quote: "Remember... No matter where you go... there you are."

Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (1984) Trailer

Memorably cheesy and set in my home state of New Jersey that looks suspiciously like southern California, with a young Jeff Goldblum early in his career. Can't remember if this was before or after the terrific EARTH GIRLS ARE EASY.

Just in case you need a little madcap insanity to balance out your Kdramas and Jdoramas. ;-)

haha that sounds hilarious @pakalanapikake! I can always trust on you to find the most seemingly obscure but amusing stuff!

I saw your question on Voice recap 9 and replied you there, hope you saw it! It was late though because i only saw your question late and I needed to do some research before answering ;)

Hi, Michykdrama!

Thanks for replying over at VOICE. I'm behind on my recaps (went crazy over at REBEL), so will make sure to look for your response. I don't even remember my question. I'm truly slipping my clutch! Geez, I didn't mean for you to have to do research! I know you're busy enough as it is. ;-)

I can always trust on you to find the most seemingly obscure but amusing stuff!

Ummm. The reason I know about such questionable artistic productions is I either watched it in a theater when it was released, or rented the video some years later. I only just thought to look for it online, and there it was on YT. It's a miracle!

I admit it: I am a dinosaur with an off-beat sense of humor.

Seeing the words "cardiothoracic surgeon" and "brain surgery" in the same sentence gave me flashbacks to our favorite medical dramas of 2016. And then for the first time in about 20 years I recalled the rock star who's also a brain surgeon. I had a feeling it would tickle your funny bone. ;-)

As an extra added bonus, let me recommend ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOMATOES if you need to let your mind unravel after a hard day in the OR. ;-)

@PakalanaPikake-hey! Happy Friday! Gosh, I haven't thought about Earthgirls in a long time ?
Will you remind me of what the thread was where we were talking about the music in NYC? I just saw that you said (on last OT) you answered me on that thread but I can't remember where we were. Thanks!

Hi, bbstl!

I'd forgotten that Jeff Goldblum was in BUCKAROO BANZAI, which shook loose the memory of him and Geena Davis in EARTHGIRLS ARE EASY. What a great flick! Now I might have to track it down. Glad it rang your chimes, too. ;-)

Here are the posts from last week's OT you asked about:

1.6.1 PakalanaPikake February 17th, 2017 at 10:25 AM
(KING SEJONG INSTITUTE)

---
1.6.1.1.1 PakalanaPikake February 17th, 2017 at 2:11 PM

FYI: KOREAN MUSIC IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, USA – April 8 & June 29, 2017

Details:
64 PakalanaPikake January 28th, 2017 at 12:31 AM
---

1.6.1.1.3 PakalanaPikake February 19th, 2017 at 2:21 PM
(OnDemandKorea -- HOKULEA & HAWAIIAN MUSIC IN NYC)

30.3.3.1.1 PakalanaPikake February 19th, 2017 at 3:07 PM
(MISAENG)

By the way, I watched the first two episodes of MISAENG last week -- and it was great. Very engaging, even as it was painful to behold. Reminded me only too well of being wet behind the ears and clueless during my early forays into the job market. And a couple of dreadful places I worked at later.

Also, just this past week, OnDemandKorea added English subtitles to REBEL. I've been watching raw episodes there to scrutinize facial expressions and body language without the distraction of reading. ODK is one of the few places I know of where you can watch it Kdramas both with and without subs. Usually when subtitles appear, the raw goes away. I've been enjoying their subtitles. I don't know if they're better or worse than others. Just another interpretation to consider along with the recaps.

Hi back!
Thank you SO much for carrying all that over for me! I've now spent my replying time AND Misaeng time watching hula videos ? love them. So I'll come back to really answer all the goodies you wrote in the next day or two. Thanks again!

Currently waiting for:

- Stong Woman - I never watched PHS in anything other than Heirs so I was skeptical when the casting news broke, but the teaser and BTS clips so far look so darn cute! The bromance (?) is also something else so it looks like it's gonna be a fun ride. Obviously I am most excited to see Park Bo Young back on screen.

- Kim Seul Gi's new web drama with the actor from Splash Love (albeit not exactly the right actor we prayed for, dramagod!)

- Kim Ji Won and Park Seo Joon's new drama - what a dream casting! She is one of my favorite actresses after Heirs and it's about time that she shines. Even better that she is paired up with Park Seo Joon, he stole my heart in Witch Romance but his subsequent dramas have been disappointing (She Was Pretty, Hwarang) so I am crossing fingers for good script and PD.

Oh and Radiant Office!

i did a double take thinking kim seulgi and yoon doo joon were working together again :P

Me too @monologue! ?

Sadly the dramagods are just toying with us. But still excited for Kim seul gi!

THanks for reminding me @boomboompow!

I don't remember PBY being THAT tiny when she was in Oh My Ghostess?! The strange oversized blazer she's wearing certainly does her no favours...like she's raided some ahjusshi's wardrobe and gave herself a gold star sticker for the trouble ?

OH I rewatch SKKS only for the SJK parts. He's such a screen-jumper! Meaning, he just jumps right off the screen doesn't he? And they supported him with the mooost beautiful costumes, oh swooooon.
The actual OTP in that drama is so forgettable!

You must be bursting with pride and hope for your boy. We know you didn't always see this day coming and it took a lot to get here, so just ❤?❤, Mom.

I'm biased but I fully agree with you! Haha. I've started making gifs of some of his scenes so I know I'm beyond redemption. ?

Yup! I'm watching A Life right now after you recommended it to me last week! I watched up till the last episode because Chinese subbers are very efficient! Kimura Takuya isn't even a cardiothoracic surgeon, he's in fact a paediatrician who did another specialisation in cardiothoracic (???). I'm confused but he seems to be able to operate in both adults and non-adults and in different body parts. My jaw dropped when the husband who is apparently the best neurosurgeon asked him who isn't a specialist to do the surgery.

Also, if the wife is suffering from such serious brain tumour which is already affecting her, is she even allowed to hold the knife? I don't even think it's fair for the husband to hide this information from her because it may affect her patients too.

This drama reminds me of how I thought Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim would be at the beginning. There are a lot of hospital politics and then conflicts between management and saving lives. Imagine a world where Teacher Kim and Kimura Takuya's role in A Life met. I bet they would have so much in common.

By the way, the first surgery in the drama was similar to Chairman Shin's surgery in RDTK. When I heard 'pump on', I actually recalled what you wrote in your medicap HAHA.

Haha yes the neurosurgeon asking the heart surgeon to operate on the brain for him was really strange and laughable. But I haven't watched episode 2 yet so I'm withholding judgement first. But yeah I'm totally gettting flashbacks from RDTK too!

Actually the start of cardiac surgery is all pretty standard- you will pretty much heard a lot of the similar jargon and the same machines! only in this case Kimura Takuya is doing some really fancy stuff that's not the usual. I have no clue what he is doing. Haha.

Song Joong Ki was my favourite in SKKS :--)

Congrats on Boy's entering a mainstream class! And I hope all will work fine! My Boy was able to follow the complete basic education (here up to 12 yrs). Now we were sort of forced to change for a special auti-class... at first we were quite sad about it, but now we see that Boy is very very happy there, thus we are happy as well :--)
I think in the end it is all about the teachers and the environment... so as long as the kid is growing and blooming, being in a "normal" or a special class, all is fine...

You are so right! It's really just about seeing them happy and progressing and enjoying. That's what I want foremost too!

I guess I'm still struggling occasionally with the diagnosis since he has made so much progress lately. Many parents tell me they think he is "normal" but on the flip side all the doctors are certain he definitely "doesn't have normal social communication". So I yo-yo about how I feel. But thanks for reminding me again that it's really just a label and I have to remember that he has to be happy and growing well foremost- where he does it, be it special school or mainstream, is irrelevant.

Thanks @Dorotka ❤

Is it expensive to make beautiful cinematography? We have only see a few last year: on the way to airport, MDBC, weightlifting

and Goblin.

Director plays the part as well, for example, Rebel is soooo beautiful and breath taking. The famouse Cliff of Doom (nickname bestowed by beanies here) is at its finest on Rebel.

I forgot where I read this but one drama episode cost $200k and sageuk $500k. The bigger the stars the more expensive it's going to be.

W was pretty good too though i think the budget was more for CG and drawing than cinematography. Goblin is movie level, I'm watching more for cinematography than story lol

W had good visuals, but I do agree that a lot were probably CGI. Oh and those beautiful drawings they did of the cast for the manhwa portion. I still remember the goosebumps I got when they showed both the real world and the manhwa world together. Amazing stuff!

Have you seen the last two-part special episodes of Goblin? They showed how they shot some of their best scenes like that scene of Shin and his little servant on a ship or when Shin sliced a car into two. They weren't CGI. They literally cut a car into two and they built two ships. I'm impressed. I hope the DVD has tons of the behind the scenes/making footage because I am so interested in that aspect.

Don't shoot me, but I'm really loving Saimdang, light's diary. Yea, it was kinda slow when it started but the pace's really picking up. Anyone know why the recaps abruptly stopped? Or will it be picked up again?

I think the recap was for one episode only. I am loving it too, but not a kind of show that you will need to watch it immediately.

@Sera The Ms Temper.

Aha, so that's what's up (or not) with the SAIMDANG recaps. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm still enjoying it, although REBEL is the drama that's really floating my boat at the moment. Terrific! Episode 7 is a blast, while Episode 8 continues the revelations.

Oh, yeah. Mount Geumgang (a.k.a. Diamond Mountain) gets a little shout-out in REBEL this week, while its portrait is apparently still doing a cameo in SAIMDANG. ;-)

But I wonder what the heck happened to VOICE this week. Laryingitis?! I think the baddies from the Eighth Dimension (see #5.3 above) beamed up the scriptwriter and production staff and replaced them with changelings. The show seems to have gone sideways and pear-shaped simultaneously. Or is Kim Jae-wook some kind of Red Kryptonite? -- I'll keep watching for Jang Hyuk while I wonder where the plot of my show went. Paging Dr. Buckaroo Banzai!

Continue to watch TOMORROW WITH YOU while expecting the dropping of more shoes. It suddenly dawned on me this morning that Al Steward might have foreseen this drama years ago. The lyrics are spot on. ;-)

Al Stewart - Time Passages {HD}

Finally started watching MISAENG, and the first two episodes were compelling. They reminded me of my own first jobs out of college. Excellent! And painful.

There you described Misaeng in the best possible way "Excellent and painful".
This is what the show is. So close to reality and fits in any job. That is why I consider Misaeng better than other career dramas. Because Jang Geu Rae could be an accountant, an officer, a media person- anything. It relates to any newbie in every field.

I started Misaeng (finally) as well and am up to episode 8 since a week ago. I concur utterly that it is excellent and painful. It's perhaps a bit more intense for me because it's exactly the business (trading) in which I worked, but always from the customer side. I can't believe that the minutiae of these transactions were interesting to other viewers but to me things like running out of quota are as suspenseful as any murder mystery LOL!
PakalanaPikake, I'm excited that you started, too. It's so good and I'm sorry I missed the live watch with everyone. Thanks MM and WishfulToki for encouraging me last week to get a move on and start.

Raises hand

I also just watched Misaeng. My son was here for a family baby blessing (his sister's baby) and got vertigo on the plane and puked for 3 days, finally started getting better with acupuncture. (Thank you Dr. Choi.) He couldn't do much but sit, (as soon as he was able to sit) and so we watched Misaeng together. It was fun. (He's better, back on the other side of the country now. I'm glad he's better, but it was fun while he was here.)

Yay for starting Misaeng Pakalana and bb! :D

I finished Reply 1988 by the way, unexpectedly turned into a blubbering mess thanks to the dad stories. Reminded me too much of me and my own dad.

Oh God, i'm so envious of all who are discovering the drama for the 1st time. If only i could erased all my memories and started Misaeng all over again!!

? WT ?, the dads! Awwwwwww. I hope you're in position to let your dad know you were reminded of him ❤
I felt like my heart was being pulled out when the street was finally left empty at the end.

I finished Misaeng a few weeks ago. What a ride. I LOVED Jang Gu-rae and Cheif Oh! Bawled at the last episode because it WAS the last episode. I want more!

@ WishfulToki, I was the same way about the dad-daughter interactions from Reply 1988. That's another one that broke me. And RJY's char acter arc killed me, even though I was happy for the OTP.

Few hours ago I found video cut of Fantastic Duo where Lee Sunhee sing an OST of King and The Clown, Fate, duet with Kyuhyun. Wow, they sang it amazingly and gave me goosebumps. It's a very good song. Earlier, I read some beanies' comments that mention King and The Clown and say it's good. So, I became more interested to the movie. Unfortunately, after reading its plot I think it's not my cup of tea, so I won't watch it.

Speaking of Lee Sunhee, her song that I ever heard was only Sudden Rain (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST). It is one of the most memorable kdrama OSTs for me.

About Kyuhyun... This guy has been staying in special spot in my heart since 2011. I admit my love for him had cooled down a bit, but watching New Journey to the West S3 boost it back to the top. Now I'm craving to see him on variety shows and to listen to his sweet voice.
Ah... Despite how much I love him, honestly I found it awkward to watch him on drama. I had watched his web drama Bongsun; cyborg in love, and I felt almost nothing about it.

Bongsun... Is it a special name that given to extraordinary women in dramas? The 3 Bongsuns I know are not normal, one can see ghost, one is a cyborg, and the other one has super strength. Anyway I'm still (im)patiently waiting for the last Bongsun's drama to get subbed. Hope she's really funny.

and two of the Bongsuns are by park boyoung.

i'm also waiting for that to come put too. i wish they will release 2 eps back to back. kyaa... but its too much to ask for right.

anyway, im off to bed early (after watching na bongsun of course) so that i wake up tomorow and i can immediately watch do bongsun. kyyaaaa....

Lee Sun Hee's duet with Kyuhyun! I became a fan of her after watching that video. She's so good. I downloaded her song from LOTBS OST (and I love it) even though I didn't watch that drama.
I recommend you her song titled "Meet Him Among Them"
I think it's a popular song in Korea

wait, she sang for LoTBS? I watched it, but didn't pay much attention to it's OSTs. I only remember the one with most memorable word "바보야" (baboya).

(in case you come back to see this thread)
Yup, she sang one of the ost :)

I just started watching new journey to the west and maaaaaaannnn kyuhyun is just too funny! On his singing, my favourite is his last stage on immortal song.. which i forgot what the title was >< where he had this violin orchestra accompanying him. So wonderful!!!!!

yes, he is amazing there. I remember the song but not its title too.
Have you watched Sugarman episode with Kyuhyun and Winner? He was very funny there, he said he's on restrain mode but can't help commenting everytime he get a chance.

Havent, but will do now! Thank you!

Etude of memory! Lol

I sooo love his version of this song!!! Kyuhyun's voice is the type that I like. So cool... so soothing

I love Lee Sun Hee's ost for MGIAG. I get a little teary whenever I listen to it, lol. It's just such a beautiful song that makes me feel sad and happy all at once. It's also one of the only osts that could get played over and over throughout the drama without me ever getting tired of it.

yeah, me too. I think her voice make that song very unique, it gives me mystic feeling whenever I hear it.

Hi Everyone! ....... I hope you are all doing well today!

Watched this week:

Defendant - So I just started this and have watched only 2 episodes. ...... The first thing that popped into my mind as I was watching the whole thing was, "Wait. Ji Sung's character is going to also end up having a twin, right?" ...... Whether he does or doesn't, this is going to be one wild ride and I'm on board.

Night Light - For how much longer will Gun-woo be always, always, always unable to anticipate the magnitude of the counterattacks coming his way? I mean, by now he's seen how many moves and counter moves by the same 3 people?

Chief Kim - So much fun! ...... At this stage of the game, I'm still intrigued by the Seo Yul character. I'm still hoping that he's in there to do some good after all.

That's all for now. ....... Everyone take care and have a great Friday!

I actually started Chief Kim after all the recs here about how fun it was- and it is!

I cheated though by started from last week's episodes and they really were funny. I caught episode 9 late last night and had a few LOL moments. And I was really bummed when I realized episode 10 wasn't subbed yet! So I think I'll be watching it for now. Is it being extended? I thought I heard a rumor? But I'm not sure? Hope not though, I don't want it to drag.

Michykdrama -

I haven't heard/read of an extension for Chief Kim. As fun as that would be, yeah, it could get "draggy" and well, we don't want that. ..... There will be a 2 episode extension for Defendant though. Not sure if you're watching that, but it is also good.

I think I will be fine if Chief Kim got extended because it is kind of show like Romantic Doctor, and Neighbourhood Lawyer.

would he not no that he has a twin though?

about Chief Kim, I am something 30 minutes into the 4th episode and I don´t get what´s funny. maybe I don´t understand office world?

You actually dont have to understand the office world to enjoy Chief Kim. But if you are already in epi 4 and you dont enjoy it, probably the show is not for you.

redfox -

Since I'm on episode 2, I honestly don't know. But if he does have one and they were, let's say, separated as newborns and no one told him, then you could say he doesn't know.

Part of the fun in Chief Kim is watching Namgoong Min's character, with his antics, go out of his way to not be a righteous person but having that goal thwarted. After all, he joined that company to steal money from them and not only has that not happened, he's now leading a restructuring of a division and he's endeared himself to his officemates.

I do find him endearing, but not as funny as I see people gushing.

That's ok.

Hey redfox-
I think Chief Kim's humor might even be something that grabs you according to your mood. I'm not even sure why I find it so funny but I do and it keeps getting more funny for me, too. But I don't think you should push yourself too hard on it.

I don´t really know why it is not funny for me either. I guess the jokes are either too familiar of office setting just kills the experience for me. like it was with Misaeng.

I can see how the humor could be too broad but it's just what I need right now and I love it. You know how dramas can be. There are some on most people's Top Tens that I don't get at all.

I think that Chief Kim presents a satire of our current society. It takes the rat race, office politics, social and class differences, corruption, thievery, and so on - to an extreme, thereby highlighting how ridiculous our society can be.

Things like the dreaded 'waiting room', the elevator specifically for executives, 'Mr. Righteous', the easy to spot money laundering - all of it is a bit extreme, but all of it exists in more subtle forms in real life. And in treating such things with disdain and humour, Chief Kim (the character and the show) is most definitely presenting a satire of everyday life.

I do think that working people are more likely to 'get' the humour, but thats a generalisation and not necessarily true of everyone.

I love the workplace drama because it feels relatable. Chief Kim is not a comedy show per se, maybe if someone else aside from Nam Goong Min playing Chief Kim, the character will not be endearing lime he is now. Chief Kim is trying to tell us the reality in workplace, in a more humourous way.

I am actually getting frustrated with Seo Yul especially after epi 10. I was intrigued with him earlier episodes, but now I dont know. I think after second half it will be better if we actually can read his character and know who he is actually.

Sera The Ms Temper -

Uh oh. I haven't watched ep 10 yet.

Ohhh i am so sorry if i ruined it for you. Which episode that you are watching now? I love Seo Yul and cannot hate him though, (who can hate Junho especially with his small and smiley eyes).

Sera The Ms Temper -

Oh don't worry! You didn't ruin anything! No problem at all! ...... I just said, "Uh oh" as in, "Hmm, I wonder what's in store?" because I watched up to ep 9. ...... I'm watching ep 10 tonight.

And yes, Junho is great. I had never seen him anything prior to this. He's made quite the impression!

@Sera The Miss Temper:

I'm with you on getting frustrated about Yul. He has moments when he's lovable, like when he was bossed around by the cleaning lady and yelled 'ahjumaaa!' about to cry (I was laughing so hard). He was clumsy and cute... and then he went right back to his jerk attitude. I need cleaning ahjumma to give him a good spanking.

If I forget his smile and perfect face I can objectively see that he's quickly sliding down the slippery slope of villainy, but somehow I can't hate him either, because I still have hope he will join Chief Kim (don't know how but there are still 10 episodes to go).

The day before yesterday I watched Canola with Kim Go Eun. It reminded me of my grandma and oh, how I would love to travel back in time! Kim Go Eun is realy beautiful and so good in acting, I wonder why the netizens call her ugly... She also left a message in Elle for all the women and it was amazing

and one more:

oh it didn't appeared, so one more time:

“Women are beautiful purely for existing. Every age bracket brings a new kind of beauty and it’s so clear with each group. It’s like cutting in to a rock and finding a diamond; the whole process of being born as a girl and growing into a woman is so beautiful.”

– Kim Go Eun

“There’s one thing I want from myself, and it’s to always be a person with a healthy mind and heart. It’s more difficult than I thought. Of course it would be great to be physically beautiful to many people’s eyes, but if I try and change myself to satisfy a set standard of beauty, I feel like I’ll exhaust myself. It’ll continue clashing with my own unique creativity. I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way.”

– Kim Go Eun

That is such a lovely quote. Girl crush reinforced <3333

“Women are beautiful purely for existing."

This one. I love this girl. Somehow reminds me of what Sushmita Sen said during Miss Universe 1994.

Question: What is the essence of being a woman?

"Just being a woman is God's gift that all of us must appreciate. The origin of a child is a mother, and is a woman. She shows a man what sharing, caring and loving is all about. That is the essence of a woman." ?

This has become my favourite quote until now.

I just watched the movie, Memories of the Sword, with my husband last night, also with Kim Go Eun. She's amazing in this as well. And it should have been no surprise how she nailed the Goblin death scene, crying like her heart was being ripped out of her, because she has 3 scenes in this film where that is all she does---kneels, bawls, and repeat.

The cinematography was so well done in this as well. Very epic, grand, artistic...my eyes couldn't get enough of it.

I loved her playing such a strong character-- an assassin. And she's gorgeous in this.

I have a special place in my heart for these epic, cinematic, historical dramas/movies: the first date I had with my husband was watching Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. This reminded me of that.

Lovely. Deserved to top the charts, so congrats!

Nice! Good job posting it here hahaha. For some reason, I can picture this song as a Goblin ost, like the Grim Reaper's theme... haha. It fits imo.
I'm still sad Sungjae and/or Btob didn't get to sing Goblin's soundtrack.

Btob didn't hold #1 on charts for too long, but still, congratulations. Clap clap clap. For a pre-release announced just 48 hours prior, with no music video, no promotions, nothing, it's a miracle. Remember back when Btob had to check from the bottom of the charts for their song, and freaked out when WOW was #73 and were so happy about it? Or when It's Okay debuted at #1 and Btob first thought it was a recommended song, and then thought it was photoshopped? Btob has gone a looooong way. Or when Hyunsik worked so hard for years so that his song can be a title song, and now his songs are finally used by Cube and topping charts.

Anyhow... hahaha. I've got a lot inside me. Hopefully Sungjae can use his Goblin fame this time so that Btob's comeback willl be successful. Just a little more than one week till the comeback, I can't wait! I've been having this song on repeat for the past 24 hours, I can't escape... hahaha. I need their comeback song asap because right now, I can't help repeating this one. New ear-cleansing material please! haha.

BtoB has put out solid released so far. And their vocal line! Miraculously came across 'I'll be your man' and I really regret not liking them earlier. Also, peniel is rocking his look.

What vocal line? Rappers can sing too. Just kidding. LOL. their vocal lines are solid solid. ;) I've just discovered them through Open thread, when Melodies invaded Dramabeans. LOL. I think it was Open thread 470 or 69, 474 (could be wrong but I've refreshed those pages so much I'm almost 90% sure LOL) and checked out the recommended songs. Had no interest in idols before, just actors. totally regretting it now.

Peniel <3 he's such a sweetheart.

Yup. I just checked. Can't believe I've got the Open thread numbers right. LOOOL. http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/open-thread-470/#comments It's been months. If only I could obsessively check my textbooks like I do Dramabeans, school wouldn't have been so hard. Gross anatomy, I'm looking at you. It's all gone now. No memories left. LOL.

RE: Melissa

Confession, the reason I fell into btob was completely superficial. I checked out the fansite pictures after Goblin withdrawal syndrome, and all the pretty got me. lmao. I didn't even know Deokhwa could sing tbh. lol. Some of the fav are http://yooksmile.net/xe/photo, also panorama on twitter or sungjaeontop or starry moment. But then I got to discover Deokhwa isn't as cool as his pictures, but more like 6_zalldow the handsome crazy and there was no escape. lmao. Now, I've gotten to kind of know all the members well (loveeed loved loved the beat series and the beat extra series on vlive) and I think I'm almost ready to call myself a Melody.

Welcome! I got into them around the same time (a bit earlier than that). Never regretted it. So much talent, but that's not enough to keep me. In real life, I fall for men who can keep a smile on my face just being them and make me laugh, and it's the same with fandom.

They're also warm and nice kids, which is important for me.

Anyway, passing by to share that this pann choa posv is what made me curious about BtoB since we're sharing stories. ^-^

Are you me???? When I first checked out the song, I thought immediately of Wang Yeo. The lyrics fit his story with Sunny completely. Shame BTOB couldn't do an OST for Goblin, they definitely have the pipes for it, but I guess not the fame. Eh. At least I hope Sungjae's stint in Goblin will not be in vain. He lost so much weight during the filming months, those pounds better be worth it. LOL. Did you see his GQ interview? I wasn't even around pre-Goblin and I can tell how much weight he lost. Poor boy.

I'm also having the song on repeat. I'm not one to listen to songs on repeat, but I can't resist an orchestra's epicness, it's sweeping my feels big time. LOL.

I confess, I thought of Sungjoy couple first when I heard the lyrics (I don't believe they're real, but I lowkey ship them a lot, but lowkey, lmao). But now that you mentioned it, the lyrics fit Our Grim Reaper ergo Kim Woo Bin ssi P.E.R.F.E.C.T.L.Y. Wow, what took me so long to notice (ok, so it's been only 25 hours since the song was released but I had heard it a bazillion times. lmao)

Sungjae had definitely lost weight. Would be a miracle, if he didn't, what's with his comeback in November overlapping with Goblin's filming, and then Japanese comeback in December, and concerts in January, and then Law of the Jungle filming (Just hearing the name alone gives me shiverssss lmao).
It will be my first time watching the show, but I can't wait!!! the trailer is just out. Deokhwa no longer looks like a rich chaebol, more like a sunburnt babo. lmao. Still hot.

If we look @ the number of music videos views of Btob compared to all the other successful groups' music videos, it's becomes a miracle that BtoB managed to rise up so much and even top charts. Korea loves them, but the world is sleeping on them. BtoB record remains unbroken (far margin to second place) as the idols having to wait the longest to win on a public music broadcast show: 1400-1500 days I think. No one hit song made them big, or huge agency power, just raw talent rising up and collecting fans slowly but surely.

I'm an ARMy and I feel pride that the boys built their success from a small company like BigHit. Ok, so it wasn't super super small because of 2AM and 8eight but it was still small. lololol. Cube isn't a small company, but I agree, not powerful. BTS had it hard in the beginning but yeah, BTOB seems to have it even worse. At least our MV youtube views were a lot even in the early days and we had the support of the international fanbase. BTOB doesn't even seem to have that. :( Melody hwaiting!! I'm so proud of how big we've made it, hope you will one day feel that joy too. If Cube makes use of Sungjae's fame well, you have a chance. Hwaiting!

thanks! I want to cry out of frustration when I look at our youtube views, we can't even pass 10 million after years, let's not talk about months. I even you with BTS breaking records left and right. :) Some people think BToB debuted in 2015 instead of 2012, that's how unknown they are.

Hwaiting! March 6, we're coming. Hopefully, next week, more people will like their comeback than before Goblin.

BtoB!!! They're new to me as of a few months ago. I looked them up thanks to Goblin, and found seven fan-made videos of them being crazy and silly. I can't stop watching them! They are so damned funny! Not sure if so should put the link up here for the first one and let y'all keep watching from there or not. I also found a video compilation of them doing red carpet goofy stuff, and I love it. Having a crappy day? Look them up on YouTube for the silly stuff BtoB does!

It's sad how there are not much videos that are english subbed for btob (fansubbed I mean, I know Vlive subs the official ones from Cube). the views for their fanmade korean videos get hundreds of thousands of views in a couple weeks in contrast. Btob reality shows are the best, even oldies.

OMGeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee My feels... T_____T

Just when I thought I got over the Wang Yeo story, yall have to remind me of it. soobs. How can the lyrics fit so perfectly????? It's as if it was written by Wang Yeo AND Kim woo bin himself. My heart breaks. T_____T I don't know much about Btob (Sungjae is practically jailbait, LDW for me) but I'll check them out now, after this. Damn them for making me cry.

I'm one of those peeps who am so in love with the Goblin soundtrack and think it's perfect as it is, but I'll admit, this song fits nicely like all of you say above. Maybe a tad too epic for the drama, but very nice. Like I can see an acoustic calmer version of it in the soundtrack for sure.

@hyungsik & PBY & Ji soo

How can the lyrics fit so perfectly????? It’s as if it was written by Wang Yeo AND Kim woo bin himself.

kkkkk. to be fair, that's like the lyrics for every love/breakup song ever so it's not so surprising that it fits. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Hyunsik was actually inspired to compose this song from watching Gobliln. In one of BtoB's Vlive, he was showing how obsessed he was with the drama and quoting it. kkkk. And he's one of the BToB members who were more supportive of Sungjae, posting online about Deokhwa and watching Goblin and stuff. Maybe he even composed the song so that it could be in the soundtrack but the song got rejected so it's now a pre-release for the comeback? kkkk.

Hyunsik is such a genius composer. He has composed some of my fav songs of BtoB. I love his ballads like I'll be here (good wedding song) or I Miss U or Killing Me, but I also like his more upbeat songs like Shake it and All Wolves but me (not sure if I'll be ur man counts as a ballad or not?). Ilhoon's compositions are more my style in general tho, like Drunk/Intoxicated.

lol what happened here... are we back at it again with the invasion? I thought Melodies were good at keeping a low-profile on Dramabeans since those crazy threads a few weeks ago. Haha.

If you like Hyunsik's compositions, someone made a playlist of all the songs he took part making

I have it saved here and added his newest song of course for your convenience :) :) :

Don't have one for Ilhoon's songs, but since they co-composed a few songs...

Playlist credit to Jang Miha on Dramabeans Open Thread 474

(I added Someday to it). If you see this Jang Miha, nice post and crash course by the way. ;)

I like upbeat songs too. My friend's girlfriend is so naughty if you think about it. hehehe.

I'm an ARMY-L and I accidentally found out about the song while I was streaming BTS songs (ultimate bias group) and Baekhyun's duet (my ultimate bias) on Melon. I clicked on the song out of curiosity when I saw it topping the chart for a few hours (and was a bit miffed it was beating us but now we're back above them :D ). I SHOULDN'T HAVE!!!!! I inadvertently had the repeat function on, and I have been listening to this on repeat since then. It took me about 3-4 listens to even realize I had it on repeat. I feel asleep on it. And then I had it playing from my headphones all day long in the bus, at work, and now at home. I can't even get to know Btob more and try their other songs, or stream my own songs, or even watch other videos and am behind all my dramas because I can't get away from listening to the song. I saved all my to-watch videos in a folder, and can only surf online on non-audio pages. CURSE. I think listening to it on headphones makes it more hypnotic. I only broke off from listening it to watch BTS on Mubank and then it was back to melon. CURSE CURSE. I feel like a traitor for not streaming for the team when I should. It's like I'm addicted to how it makes me feel when I listen to it. Swept off my feet so to speak. I'm still an ARMY-L though. I claim temporary insanity.

Hhaha. You're cute. :) :) :D :D

PWUAHAHAHAHAHA. Poor you. It's okay, I'm a fellow army, and I "forgive" you for straying. Mainly because I strayed too yesterday. trolololol.

You probably hit the problem on the head when you talked about the repeat function. I didn't stream it, but I downloaded it as a show of support to Melodies since BTS and BTOB are friends and all (I ship Sungjae with Taehyung bathroom buddies 95 liners lolol). Later, I played it and my media player has the autoreplay by default, so I ended up listening to it on repeat for hours when working. I think the problem with the song is that orchestra. "Swept off your feet" like you said. It feels like a song sang just for me, and I'm the protagonist in a epic feature romance movie, a princess in a tragic passionate love. trololol.

Anyhoiii, I'm making up for it by waking up at 6 in the morning right now to stream. lolol. I set my alarm up just for this purpose. I'll stream in your place too (just BTS, not Baekhyun sorry. Hee.) so you can stay in the romance movie a bit more if you want. MWUAHAHA.