Name That Drama: Bathroom mishaps and a bit of nudity
As always, feel free to email us your questions and requests for future Name That Drama installments.
- Tofu companies should start sponsoring jail-centric dramas, just sayin’
I’ve been looking for this drama I watched on TV years ago. It’s about a woman who went to jail, and the drama starts with her coming out of jail and starting a new life. I think the drama was like a melodrama where she wanted to find happiness, but her past haunts her where anywhere she goes and she’s not accepted because she has a record. I don’t know why but it sounds so interesting because of the ‘finding new happiness after jail’ part and I want to watch it again. Please help me!
- Maybe drama cafes should change up the decor a bit every now and then, because this sounds like every drama cafe ever
I desperately need your help. My friends and I are already going crazy thinking about the title of a certain drama/movie. The dilemma started when my friends and I were discussing some Korean movies/dramas that we’d like to rewatch, and then I remembered this one beautiful scene in a drama or movie in which the lead actor was standing in front of a cafe/restaurant (the exterior has ivy or moss creeping all over it) when he saw the leading actress sitting at a table near the window, and I think he snapped a photo of her.
I can’t remember the other details, dumb me, except that the cafe/restaurant interior is woody and rustic. I think there was also a scene in which the cafe/restaurant owner said that he/she remembers the person who’s always sitting at the table near the window. That’s all I can remember. Thank you so much for your help! Appreciate it!
- She was right about the potted plants though
I was in a flower shop the other day and a scene from a drama sprung to mind, but I can’t for the life of me remember what it was!
There were two characters – second leads, I think – who went into a flower shop (separately) to buy flowers for other people. The guy is about to get a bouquet when he sees that the girl has bought a potted plant, because she says they’ll last longer and won’t be thrown away(?). He thinks it’s a good idea so he buys the same. I’m pretty sure there were thematic undertones to this scene, but my memory is pretty fuzzy. Please help!
- Now that’s love
I only remember this one scene, but it was a part of a drama where the girl goes into the bathroom and has an accident of some sort, I think she gets her period?
And the main lead is waiting for her and has to go out and get her sanitary pads or tampons or something. I think he might have carried her out? But it was definitely a bathroom mishap. Please help me remember this.
1. A bunch of people are murdered one after another, and the investigation team finds out that what they share in common is that they were witnesses to a murder that took place outside a bank. A young girl was stabbed to death in front of numerous bystanders, but no one stepped forward to help. She went up to what I think was the female lead who worked in the bank and begged her to help. They then find out that the father was the one behind the murders.
2. Another drama I’m looking for is one where the male lead was an inspiring artist and the female lead poses as his nude model so that he could take part in a competition. She goes to his house for him to draw, he wins the competition and get his artwork displayed in a pamphlet. It was then unintentionally discovered by the family members of the female. This was in no way an 18+ show and from what I remember it was only a small part of the plot. Thank you!
- Name That Tree
I just finished watching I Remember You, and during the last scene where Lee Hyun and Ji-an kissed, there was a tree behind them. The tree looks familiar to me, since I know I’ve seen it in (at least) one drama.
In that drama, someone asked for a group of gangsters to search for a tree like the one in the picture he has. Under that tree, his father buried something, and he tries to find it. I hope you can help put my mind at ease by helping me name the drama. Thank you for your help!
Thanks for playing, everyone — till next time!
- Name That Drama: Time traveling and chivalrous acts
- Name That Drama: Gravesite farting and generous snipers
- Name That Drama: Steadily amping up the difficulty level
- Name That Drama: And tragic stuff happens
- Name That Drama: Bringing a knife to the gunfight
- Name That Drama: Night blindness and meaty crying
Tags: Name That Drama