Park Hae-jin becomes Four Men for Yong-pal PD’s new drama
Man to Man is still airing, but we now have confirmation of Park Hae-jin’s next project, a drama called Four Men. The production company Mountain Movement Story announced recently that Park Hae-jin’s participation was confirmed, and that currently they were in negotiations to broadcast it on SBS.
This upcoming drama is about a female detective who lost the man she loved. But by coincidence, she meets a pair of twin and becomes embroiled in a romantic mystery. Hmmm, maybe doubles are the new drama thematic trend of 2017… (See: Defendant, Duel, Ruler—Master of the Mask.)
PD Oh Jin-seok (Goddess of Marriage, Modern Farmer, Yong-pal) will be heading the drama. He has another project, SBS’s pre-produced sageuk romance My Sassy Girl, that’s about to premiere. I really liked the beginning of Yong-pal, so perhaps we’ll get similarly thrilling, high-stakes conspiracy-mystery for Four Men.
The script for this 16-episode sleuth drama is still being fleshed out, but the official casting phase will begin in July.
Via SE Daily
- Park Hae-jin to take on four roles in new mystery romance drama
- More cheese please! New stills for the Cheese in the Trap movie
- Going back to school, finding new faces for Cheese in the Trap movie
- Man to Man: Episode 1
- Cheese in the Trap reboot film secures Park Hae-jin to reprise lead role
- Park Hae-jin eyes an immediate return to dramaland in JTBC’s Man to Man
- The rise and fall of Cheese in the Trap