[Staff Spotlight] Get to know murasakimi
What is the first drama that you watched (or the first drama that made an impression)?
Tell us about a job or two that you’ve had in the past.
Before there were unicorns, mermaids, and Pokemon Go, I made a mean cappuccino.
Have you ever lived a moment that you thought belonged in a drama?
One time I cracked open an egg and found another whole egg inside.
What drama genres do you especially like?
I’m partial to fantasy(/fusion) dramas and slice of life. I like seeing the way characters and people live especially what rituals and customs they have with loved ones or alone. I also like to know what a gumiho does on Saturdays.
What drama genres do you especially dislike?
Is there a drama character you’ve ever strongly identified with, and why?
Beom from Jealousy Incarnate.
What drama character would you want to be?
Ra Mi-ran from Reply 1988, without the perm, but all the swagger.
What’s a random skill you have?
I have the ability to walk by someone I know, look them directly in the eyes, and not recognize them until ten minutes later.
Favorite non-Korean movie and/or TV show?
I could do a PhD on Ghibli.
Which Hallyu celebrity would you actually want to meet and spend an hour with?
Kkoong from Three Meals a Day. Yoon Kyun-sang can come too, but only so Kkoong feels comfortable, and if he brings Mong or Lee Jong-seok. You know, whichever.
- [Staff Spotlight] Get to know Saya
- [Staff Spotlight] Get to know odilettante
- [Staff Spotlight] Get to know awcoconuts
- [Staff Spotlight] Get to know dramallama
- [Staff Spotlight] Get to know LollyPip
- [Staff Spotlight] Get to know gummimochi
- [Staff Spotlight] Get to know HeadsNo2
- [Staff Spotlight] Get to know girlfriday
- [Staff Spotlight] Get to know javabeans
Tags: Staff Spotlight