Drama viewership ratings for the week of Dec. 18-24, 2017

Let’s see… we haven’t a lot of change since last week, though I do find ratings struggles more interesting the longer they go on without a clear winner, as we have on Mondays and Tuesdays. It does look like Jugglers ultimately prevailed with the highest Tuesday number, but the numbers have been flopping from week to week without much change between all three broadcast shows, which keeps things close.

On Wednesdays and Thursdays, Black Knight is solidifying its lead over the field, and actually broke into the double digits. (It’s amazing how much of a feat that is these days, when not that many years ago even the last-place show could draw double-digit ratings.) But while its battle among the main three broadcasters is being won handily, I’m keeping an eye on tvN’s Smart Prison Living, which is also enjoying steady growth from week to week.

The weekend is in a holding pattern, with the exception of one new entry: tvN’s blockbuster fantasy drama Hwayugi, which premiered yesterday to a promising 5.3%. Will it be the next big hit? For purely selfish reasons (in that I desperately need a hit to look forward to), I’m hoping yes.

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Dec. 18-24, 2017

My Golden Life 34 KBS 37.8%
Man Who Sets the Table 31 MBC 10.1%
Man Who Sets the Table 32 MBC 14.2%
Hwayugi 2 tvN 4.8%
Bad Guys: City of Evil 4 OCN 4.0%

Tags:

Haha INAR. Failed to smash NTL.

Just between lovers ratings for episode 3 and 4: 1.9%/2.1%

It will rally between 1.5-2.5. I will be appily surprised if it touches 3.
So Hwayugi 1st ep started with 5%
I'm more amused by Smart Living's numbers. The Top TVN show of the year!? TVN ending year on high note and JTBC back to its original position.

JTBC Mon & Tue is the new time slot, Just between lovers is actually the highest one so far

And yet both channels were insignificant compared to KBS2 ratings.

Thank you. It is a great show.

Thank you, I really like it, I guess unless it gain more rating, it won't be include on the weekly list here :(

Thanks. I was wondering about that too. I'm really enjoying it.

I... don’t understand how Black Knight can be gaining such ratings when INAR gives me infinitely more joy and happiness.

Then again, I am still watching BK despite complaining about it being a snooze fest, so what can I say? I’m guilty. 😅 There’s just so much about the show that I dislike, but I can’t seem to stop.

I’m pleased that Jugglers is doing well, because I’m really enjoying it right now.

Black Knight is the equivalent of junk food for me -it is all empty calories but I still want to put it in my mouth.

Omg that is literally the best analogy there is for it. It's like the cheap, bad quality junk that doesn't do anything for me, but I'm still eating it. Hah!

Black night is hillariously cringe that's why. The writers might be having fun with her script. So is the actor. Who cares about logic? Haha

It's not so much about the logic for me! The show's not illogical, but why has it taken SO LONG for us to get the backstory and why is it so... cringeworthy (not in a good way)? I can't pinpoint what exactly it is that I don't like, but I actually *grimaced* when the kiss scene happen. Normally, I swoon. T_T

I actually grimaced too for their kiss sceme 😆 I'm curious how many viewers are actually enjoying the romance because I'm not. This drama seems to me about the Two Witches rather than the Black Knight- The Man Who Guards Me.

So he kissed her when skinship was possibly the last thing on her mind (because you know, some good old deception from hiding his identity), and when she backed away he chastised her saying "I am not done yet."

She couldn't run away because of a truck blocking the entrance way (where did this random truck come from and why?), he criticized her for not able to play Fur Elise well as a kid. Whaaaaatttt??? Which planet is this considered romantic courtship? Why is there light piano elevator music playing when this is happening? Waeeee? (munch munch munch)

@kimbapnoona Wait, WHAT? I'm not watching Black Knight but that sounds terrible on so many levels. What goes through some writers' minds when they make scenes like that? Especially when the writer is female? *shakes head*

@mindy Haha, all of the cringey stufff is strangely part of the fun! It is so (I think) unintentionally weird (trying really hard to decipher what the writer is trying to do from one moment to the next) that I am drawn to it. This experience is all very confusing to me 🤔 but I am clearly getting "something" (not sure what) out of it.

😆😆😆 I should go back and and analyze their scenes, because I mostly zoned out during their scenes 😂

Compared to BN, I would say Prison gives more competition to this time slot. This drama starts at 9.30 pm, while the other three start at 10pm. Prison probably will even surpass BN in the future. (if we consider Prison's rating to be double since it is cable drama, it has already surpassed by now). I just watched INAR up to epi 4, while I think it deserves more, maybe double than what it got now, I can understand why general audiences won't prefer to watch this. There are another 3 shows to choose which suit with their taste more. INAR is sci-fi + romcom is still not a popular genre in SK, and me myself don't like to like sci-fi that much unless it is something like Circle or Joseon X-files.

Lol they definitely have different taste than us..... these ratings are not reliable at least as far as I am concern. I rely more on foreign viewers' comments.

Simple as this: Black Knight has great actors, INAR's story is so shallow. Koreans love great acting skills and story.

I'd beg to differ regarding the story and the acting skills... Can't say SSK has ever wowed me with her one-expression acting, and I don't think a story about an undying woman fighting fate to keep the same man by her side is any less shallow than a story about an isolated boy finally learning to socialize in the outside world after 15 years. But to each his/her own I guess! 🤷🏻‍♀

I wouldn't be surprised if Jugglers manages to reach double-digit ratings soon. The leads are awesome! I feel sad for Two Cops though. It was promising at first but I began to lose interest.

Hoping for an uptick in ratings for Hwayugi next week. Though I still have to watch it, Javabeans' recap is enough to convince me that I should give it a shot. And uhm, my love for Cha Seung-won as well, hee.

Awwww, Cha Seung-Won is goal ^_^

Why are the subs for Just Between Lovers not recorded? I am so in love with the show that I am barely functioning enough to pay attention to other dramas I'm watching and not fall back into my Junho obsessing ways.

The situation with INAR and Black Knight reminds of the Legend of Blue Sea and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Ju last year, I was head over heels for one show, the ratings went to the othet. Le sigh.

I am dying of not having subs for Bad Guys. I want to hold on but I am very close to breaking down and watching it raw.

Same for Hwayugi, but I think it'll get subbed sooner than later.

It's recorded. Perhaps, javabeans, without any ill intention, overlooked it.

I meant mentioned. My bad. It's just hanging around the 2% mark, I hope it climbs up as weeks go.

I just want everyone to watch it and fall in love with it. Is that too much to ask? Le sigh.

Bad Guys: City of Evil subs: http://badguys2.weebly.com

Blesss you!!!! I've been waiting for so long for these subs. Bless you.

I'm liking Just Between Lovers a lot, one of the better shows on.

Same, it's even better because there was literally no hype or expectations for me going in compared to other dramas. But it has taken over my life.

I know right. 'I am not a robot' is soooo underrated. I cannot believe that it is so low. Like, it has not been exceeding 5%?! It is a very lovely show to watch though.

Exactly. I thought the cast was pretty popular with the muggles too, even if Yoo Seungho's last drama was a drag it did pretty okay ratings wise. It's a fresh fun zippy story. I wish it did better.

the story is so shallow.

Yes. Why it is so low till the end.? It is absolutely better than blackknight...

Why just between lovers always being left out?

I believe there is a low end cut off point. And there are two main ratings agency in Korea. So the percentages from one may not be comparable to the other. Dramabeans didn't specifically note where they obtain their numbers from but perhaps it is AGB Neilsen. (the other company is TNmS, I think)

I Am Not A Robot sweetie, I'm sorry, so very sorry. Although, it does seem like an across the board low-ratings seasons for all dramas. Are people just not watching tv anymore? Or are they all doing online streaming now?

They actually are but most tune in during the weekend or we wouldn't have a national drama like "Golden Life."

Gable dramas are a stronger competition now than ever. It's the week day shows on the big 3s that are declining and I don't blame the viewers.

KBS2 achieved triple crowns 👑👑👑 and yay for oppar dramas.

Jugglers, BK, MGL

All channels, please make a way and bow down to your new king.

Lol

Hope Money Flowers will reach 20% in the next two weeks (because it will be pre-emptied next weekend for MBC Awards). The cliffhanger at the end of epi 14 supposedly will make the viewers' curiousity higher.

Anyway, I'm pleased shows I'm watching are doing good. KBS will be the ultimate winner if Jugglers also manage to be at the top for the following week. Black Knight on the other hand already solidify its status as winner, same goes to My Golden Life.

No! I need to know what happened after ep 14! Will ep 15 and 16 both be pre-empted?

Yes. We will get to see new episodes next year 😅😕

Money Flower team is such a tease. You don't left us with that big cliffhanger like that! Even suspense thriller like Voice doesn't always ended like MF. Patiently waiting for Money 'The Cliffhanger' Flower in 2 weeks. Better start counting. 12 days to go. On the better note, hope JH win the Daesang this weekend.

This drama does cliff hangers so well..the kind that's good for marathoning.

The end of episode 14 is epic and climactic in a very restrained way, which is what this drama does so well (directing/editing/music). I'm really digging the tone.

And the reveal at the house was so awesome! Thank goodness for the surprising twists and turns that keep us at the edge of our seat. I kinda wish Park Se-Young would've shown more subtle emotions in the close-up though.

Hope Money Flower can reach 20% too. I haven't watched Episodes 13 and 14 yet, but I did see the ending of Ep. 14 and the show does know how to do cliffhangers.

Yes. I can't wait to see it reach 20%. We have 10 epi to go.

The only show I am watching now is “Money Flower”, glad that it is doing well in the ratings department. Too bad no new episode next week due to the year end MBC drama acting awards ceremony. Money Flower fighting!

Also the only show I am watching now. So, should I watch Ep 13 and 14 or not based on what Sera said below?? I don't think I can resist the temptation.....

Jang Hyuk for Daesang all the way.

No, you should watch and suffer with us together. *evil laugh*

Oh my!!! Finally got the time to watch Money Flowers Ep 13 and 14 after all the Xmas frenzies and what an epic cliffhanger - and two more weeks to see the next episodes. A torture indeed.

Agreed with some views that the tone and hue of MF is so Sageuk-like. The final scene of Ep 14 hovering all the main characters before returning to the main car scene is so Shakespearen. Epic and epic against the deep music background. We can only gasp, gasp and gasp.

JH oppa needs to win Daesang next weekend, as a consolation to all of us. 😂

If I read anyone's warning beforehand, I would've saved epi 13 + 14 until next two weeks! 😂😂😂

This is reply to @prettysup, not sure why this is posted here instead 😅

Thanks Sera Unnie, you just saved me!😅 I am binge watching it and I am so addicted now. I won't certainly survive to ep 14 cliffhanger so I'll wait till ep 15 come out before watching it. 🤣

An honest question. Why are people so hostile toward Black Knight? Was it a given that I Am Not a Robot was going to the winner? Even some who are watching it still seem to be putting it down. I've only seen the premiere of Black Knight and I Am Not a Robot and neither, To Me, is what you would call a masterpiece or must watch TV. They are enjoyable. Can't people just enjoy what they are watching without putting another show down?

mainly, the strong dislike toward shin se kyung clouded people's judgement. that's all.

I too never liked shin se kyung from her previous dramas especially her last one BOTWG but I watched black knight and surprisingly end up liking her character and the story. Yes it is not perfect but so are other dramas like INAR which everyone seems to give more credit just because it is not doing very well ratingwise. I watch INAR only because I love the leads they are too cute but the story really gets me frustrated.

Yeah I agree, I actually like the drama, it ain't perfect but it isn't as bad as some people are making it out to be.

Can't people which show they liked and disliked? Please don't let it bother/hurt you if people don't like your show. Like I love IANR, and at least BN is getting a good rating, but it hurts me seeing that INAR isn't getting much love from audience rating wise. End of the day we will love the ones we love and let go of the shows which don't interest us much.

Can't people say which show they liked and disliked?*

That was a mistake.
It's alright to dislike a show that's natural. My point is why put down the show you are not watching (or watching just to fill time) because it's doing better than a show you like?

I think everyone should have the right to talk about shows they like or dislike.

For example, I was excited for INAR because I really liked Yoo Seung ho in Ruler, but was disappointed that a lot of the rom-com aspects felt annoying/over the top to me and ended up dropping the show. I was surprised by how drawn in I was by the sageuk portions on BK, despite the confusing first episode.

I believe no one should feel attacked for sharing their opinions on this site. However, I also feel that the opinions on this site are especially favorable towards rom-coms, and shows of other genres that win out in ratings sometimes get unfair hate/nitpicked when their competing rom-coms aren't much higher quality either.

Saying "BK's editing jumps makes the narrative confusing for the viewer" is totally fair. But the comments I see like "BK has higher ratings because the viewers fell asleep while watching!", even if said in jest, just come off as bitter. It'd be lovely if at the end of the day people could just focus on shows they like and let go of the ones they don't.

I said that lol, 'that viewers might have fallen asleep while watching,' it was said in jest, so I hope you didn't take it bitterly like you mentioned. It wasn't said in a serious fashion. :) It's totally okay to make fun of shows, I mean I don't really mind saying that a show sucks, but I still love it, that kind of says a lot about how open I am about my own opinions. So those black knight comments or comments on shows which maybe have something terrible going on, but we still stick to, is okay with me personally. Like I myself watched 'paradise ranch' even if the show was beyond pathetic, since I really came to like changmin after watching him for the first time lol. But the show was utterly miserable, no doubt about it. Sometimes we like cliche shows or tend to watch them since we lack much of the romance portions or something cheesy, sugary in our life lol. That's how I feel. But of course if it hurt you, I apologize. :)

@Miss Temper, I couldn't agree with you more re: SSK, in fact your whole comment.

"I think typical candy, poor heroine isn't suit her. I would say, she shares some similarities with Kim Tae-hee's style of acting. Maybe if one day she does some badass / villain role like Queen of Crocodile, people would love her more."

This!!! Saw SSK in Blade Man where I got introduced to her( and Lee Dong Wook and his soulful eyes...*sigh*...). She was okay, I guess. But there was just something restrained about her acting style, like she was holding back but not for lack of trying. Her attempts at the wide, candy-eyed stare came across as blank. Thank God for Lee Dong Wook( and his soulful eyes) who tried his damndest to sell the romance! But she also wasn't all that terrible, which makes me think that she IS better at Saeguk. Now I'm gonna try 6FD and TWDR, where I was sceptical about previously cause of homegirl's presence as main romantic lead.

I wouldn't have made the Kim Tae Hee connection but I totally see it. First saw KTH in Iris, didn't really warm up to her there and wondered why a different actress wasn't chosen. Was quite frankly, surprised that she was considered a beauty. But then, I watched her in Yongpal, where she was the perfect Sleeping Beauty, she couldn't be more beautiful! And when she finally transformed to the Crocodile Queen, she was nothing but commanding!!

@Flightey Gazelles, please try Tree With Deep Roots! She made me tear up a couple of times in that show.

Also it's such a geeky sageuk! I marathoned it years late with HeadsNo2's recaps as companion and it was such an experience.

@Flighty Gazelles I like Kim Tae-hee a lot even before her Jang Ok Jung and Yong-pal days, but I also cringed whenever I saw her prior to these drama. I loved her in My Princess (or maybe I loved her outfits more LOL) but she finally proved her acting ability in Jang Ok-jung and followed by Yong-pal. She wasn't the most terrible in my opinion, but a typical sweet and lovely heroine is not for her. I would say the same thing for Ha Ji-won (who was so cringe-worthy in The Time We Were Not In Love but good in others), and Lee Yo-won as well. Maybe Shin Se-kyung also belong to this group.

Ooops, sorry to @fay17, didn't know where to press the reply button.

God, I can't imagine Lee Yo Won as a candy heroine!...But now am curious? Lol.
Ha Ji Won was a little bit awkward in some parts, the first 2 episodes or there about, in K2H when she was doing the girly-voiced, innocent about the world thing. But it became more natural as the series progressed.

The hate did increase after bftwg unless u were blind n couldn't read comments
Like people in Korea loved her and critics had a problem with the lead male acting not ssk
If u read comments people were actually mad at him for kissing ssk and we're bringing up his girlfriend at every corner and chance they get... They stalked their twitter account with complains and negative comments
So yap people hated her unnecessarily and most are from weight lifting k....
Am glad she is popular and accepted in Korea and critics are giving her good reviews
This drama will keep on rising n it's actually good
Good thing some international fans can't affect it with their baseless negativity
And I can bet same people who gave negative comments will still b here next week still giving negative comments instead of focusing on their favorite drama and move on

@mentis Couldn't agree more with you. :) Unfortunately I am unable to drop IANAR due to my love for YSH but it pains me that his first RomCom is so lacking in everything.

About the hate BK is getting, a friend of mine who is a fan of SSK said that members here seem to hate her because most of them were huge fans of Weightlifting Fairy show couple and suspect that they broke up due to SSK. I don't know how true it is. Anyway honest truth is, storywise, BK is better, at least it has a story.

That is so not true about SSK and Fairy couple.

SSK has been getting acting criticism here before either of the Fairy couple have even started acting. Just because there are a few crazy shippers doesn't mean the whole of Dramabeans is delulu...

Or is your friend saying that beanies have ESP and predicted Weightlifting Fairy+BOTWG happening years in advance and started criticizing SSK preemptively? :O

SSK isn't only disliked / hated here, it is the same everywhere. It's already started way before BOTWG, but it seems she is the only one who is blamed for any mess of BOTWG. I'm not a fan of her as an actress, but she isn't someone I would blame for the failure of any drama or praise for the success of any drama either. I think many fans don't find her a good actress, and not hating her for any couple break up issue because it's truly immature. Well to be honest neither of her character nor performance in Black Knight has anything to write home about as well.

I've been watching the Black Knight clips: http://www.dramabeans.com/videos-shows/black-knight/

I like Shin Se-kyung in the Joseon(?) scenes. That's pretty consistent because I loved her in both Six Flying Dragons and Tree With Deep Roots. I think her demure style is more suited to historicals. But Sharon is stealing my heart in all her scenes. That's my silver lining in this ratings race: someone will notice Seo Ji-hye and give her a lead role soon.

@mary I do agree she is doing better in Joseon part. Normally I found anyone who can rock sageuk would do well in other genre as well, but not with her. Maybe she was supposed to be born during Joseon time. LOL. I think typical candy, poor heroine isn't suit her. I would say, she shares some similarities with Kim Tae-hee's style of acting. Maybe if one day she does some badass / villain role like Queen of Crocodile, people would love her more.

And yes to the lead role for Seo Ji-hye. She has always been good that it's a pity she isn't getting what she deserves.

@mary

I've always liked Seo Ji-hye and Han Chae-Ah in the dramas I've seen them in. Not only are they talented, they're beautiful. It's a mystery why they're not getting lead roles (when other actresses less talented are getting them).

@mary She meant the hate and mocking on DB has increased since BOTWG and Fairy couple breaking up. BTW, I agree about Seo Ji-Hye. She is great.

@seralovestteobokki Everywhere is where exactly? Because Korea apparently loves her and does not find her lacking at all. And these days everyone is talking about BK in Korea.

I meant among international fans towards SSK. I don't know if she has a huge fanbase in Korea, but I know she was a CF Princess which contributed to her popularity.

But one thing for sure, the hatred / dislike towards her in DB not increasing because of Fairy Couple broke up thing. Her acting has been always criticised, so no surprise with what she got in BOTWG. I saw some comments elsewhere blaming her for their break up, it was just childish attitude among shippers.

@bookwormgirl85 gah, don't get me started on those delulu shippers! They make me tear my hair out too. But then again, that's not only in DB. I notice them on soompi, twitter, IG too. It's worse on twitter and IG because they don't have moderators so the war just goes on and on.

I think there's just been a new group of fans born after WFairy that are too (badly) invested and can't differentiate onscreen couples from real life ones. But you get those type of shippers after every show with great chemistry.

Seo Ji-hye is an example of an actress who rocks sageuk and even other genres.
I wouldn't label SSK as a sageuk actress, she still have a long way to go but that's just my own opinion.
Her character in "Tree with Deep Root" was her best. Who the heck wouldn't root for So-yi and she had Han Suk-kyu on the right and Jang Hyuk on the left. Han can compensate and work well with anyone. Afterall he is the great Kim Sabu, the king of all sageuk kings and more.
"Tree" had acting powers from Song Joong-ki all the way to Han etc.

@news Yes to Seo Ji-Hye and Han Chae-Ah! I like both actresses and I'm puzzled why they always get passed over for lead roles. They probably don't have a strong following that's why they're always stuck playing second fiddle.

Critisism is OK but when u bash something everyday it comes of as hate
If u sit like the drama say ur peace and bow out.... No need to stalk it with negative comments every week... That is being a bully

I'm so happy for Hwayugi!

Money Flower ratings fluctuates so much.

I love Just between lovers but an 11pm slot is not helping. Pity. I am not a Robot is quite funny and sweet so I do not understand why the ratings are so low. Black Knight is ok but in my opinion it has to many moments where it is just weird. Surprised to see such high ratings for it.

I hope jugglers surpass 10%!:(

Ratings mean so much to writers. If their show doesn't get enough ratings, they could get discouraged to make more creative shows like this one, and revert back to the old cliched storylines we usually have. It's just sad that the really good ones don't get the ratings they deserve. Ratings are recognition, to encourage the writers, but to also serve as proof to production and broadcasting companies that stories that are different and creative and innovative and uplifting could bring a lot of business.

I'm so glad that Jugglers got that jump in episode 6, but at the same time, sad for INAR too (because the last 4 episodes gave me all the fuzzy feelings and joy. IF YOU TELL ME YOO SEUNG HO DIDN'T CAPTURE YOUR HEART THIS WEEK, YOU ARE LYING.).

I've seen this pattern too many times this year, especially with shows with lesser marketing. Such a shame.

So true. I somehow wanna convey this to INAR's writer that he/she is doing a great job with the story. *Sobs* And shout out to YSH-CSB as well, for the awesome chemistry and the twinkling eyes.💓

Same! They were so fantastic this week (everyone, from the actors to the writer to the production team). It just a shame that's not reflected in the ratings :(

I am pleased to see the ratings growth for Smart Prison Living which my number 1 drama right now. I am sorry that I am Not A Robot is not getting much ratings traction. INAR would usually not be something I would be drawn to but after so many "heavy" dramas this year I wanted something "lighter" and I am enjoying it.

Only k-drama I am really keeping up on right now is Money Flower. Others I may casually watch, but don't feel like I have missed much if I miss an episode. Couple of T-dramas "loosely following", but overall this drama season has been mostly "meh".

I have to admit that I fail to understand the ratings. While I am not a robot is somewhat silly, so far I have found it far more entertaining than Black Knight, which is doing better ratings wise than a ton of really good shows over the past few months. Jugglers appears to be on an upward trend, which renews my faith in the viewing public.

I am not normally a fan of revenge drama, but Money Flower is tight, well directed and there are no weak spots in the acting department. It watches like imperial court dramas that saeguk fans would find familiar. The ratings seem to reflect the quality of the show.

My Golden Life is on the high end of quality for a weekend drama. It is one of my weekly guilty pleasures and this show delivers. I wish all weekend dramas were this good. (Except for Dad...what is up with that?!)

I watched the first episode of Hwayugi a.k.a. Korean Odyssey. It is a pretty good set up and honestly I am waiting for the translation on episode two before I give it a rating.

Super looking forward to hwayugi's second ep ratings! Lol

Where's Just Between Lovers on the Mon-Tues slot???? ><

INAR is more idiotic than BK so I'm not surprised it's a flop at the moment

Sadly and unfortunately true. :( My poor Yoo Seung-Ho. Wish he had picked a better RomCom. Being a RomCom shouldn't mean no plot and bad writing. Hopefully he'll be more careful picking his next RomCom; if he takes up another one.

@javabeans Could you also add the ratings to Just Between Lovers by JTBC? I know it’s a new time slot, but still, it’d be nice to keep track of the ratings here😁.

I've been wondering, why isn't anyone recapping THE BLACK KNIGHT?
Please give this KIM-RAE-WON fan some answers, please 🙂

Hwayugi looked like it dropped, but in reality the 2nd episode was probably going to get close to 7% judging by the ratings before the screw up. And the rebroadcast today got 5.6. Sigh. I seriously hope tvn figures this this mess out and doesn't lose their audience.

Black night will keep on rising I can bet on it
Koreans love it n critics love ask only some salty international fans are against her and am glad they don't have any power over the rating
Some people keep bashing the drama every week.. Like don't u get tired? We like critisims but we call it hate or being an anti when it's too much or unneeded
Peace

woah My Golden Life rating *clap clap*
the only drama I could afford because of my tight exams.

I noticed that all KBS Dramas are always high in ratings....why?

My favorite is mysterious ll seung n nothing to loose ~ story development natural acting, characters dedvelopment ~ makes me want to solve n think. Jugglers is everyone favorites cos it's classic romance ~ the hero falls for the girl eventually. The funny peraon i like to watch is the ad guy who asked the female lead to spy on her boss. Two cops is nice but the plot seems to revolve in the spirit getting in n out of the cop. The spirit can roam to spy n give info to cop would make it interesting. I am not a robot is fun to watch.

I super love Prison Playbook/Smart Prison Living!!! When I started watching it, I just can't stop! No wonder the rating is getting better and better. All the characters are well written. The life stories of the characters are so real. And this is the very first time I liked Krystal.

Money Flower is an intelligent, mature drama with excellent performance from Hyuk.

im hoping to see Just Between Lovers here .. this is one of the drama that you can relate on.

what happens to the ratings for 2018? can you pls bring it back? its been a month. pls?

bring back the ratings for 2018 pls?thanks....