Yoon Park considers joining Radio Romance as a PD
Actor Yoon Park (The Package) is currently considering an offer to star in Radio Romance, the KBS drama that’ll star Yoon Doo-joon (Let’s Eat 2) and Kim So-hyun (Ruler–Master of the Mask) as an immature top-star-turned-radio-DJ and his radio show writer who has an enduring patience and optimistic outlook.
The interesting part about this plot is that the top star doesn’t know how to go off script. He’s been fed lines his entire career, so he freezes up when he doesn’t have that safety net, so while the radio show’s writer recruits him to host the show, it never goes according to plan. The writer is excellent at everything and has great perseverance, but she’s bad at writing, which is unfortunate because that’s her job. But through listening to the stories of their listeners and interviewees, they learn how to patch up old wounds, and along the way they fall in love.
Yoon Park has been offered the role of the radio show’s PD, a man with high skills but so much fervor toward his work that he ends up micromanaging and receiving the hate of his staff. Yoon Park’s agency, JYP Entertainment, revealed that although he’s reviewing the offer, nothing has been finalized.
KBS Monday-Tuesday healing drama Radio Romance is currently on the schedule to follow Jugglers in January of next year.
Via Xports News
- Kim So-hyun offered Radio Romance opposite Yoon Doo-joon
- Yoon Doo-joon signs on to KBS’s healing Radio Romance
- An autumn holiday in France with JTBC’s The Package
- Lee Yeon-hee’s travel drama The Package scheduled on JTBC calendar
- JYP brings the magic in new web drama
- Introverted Boss: Episode 1
- Peek-a-boo posters and teaser for Introverted Boss
- Dance like no one’s watching in Introverted Boss teaser
- Park Hye-soo, Yoon Park for tvN rom-com Introverted Boss