Jung Kyung-ho cast in tvN’s When the Devil Calls Your Name
Actor Jung Kyung-ho (Life On Mars) has selected his next project, tvN’s When the Devil Calls Your Name. This drama is about a man who sold his soul to the devil ten years ago for youth and success. But as soul collection day draws near, he bargains with the devil for an extension of their contract.
Jung Kyung-ho will play the star composer who has sold his soul to the devil. For the past five years, he’s held top status and has amassed the most royalties in the industry with skills that are almost otherworldly. However, five days before his soul is to be collected, he desperately begins to bargain with the devil using his own life as collateral. The devil’s conditions are this: He must find three other people who have promised to sell their souls and take their contracts.
I like Jung Kyung-ho’s acting style, and I can totally imagine him being absolutely pompous one moment as the star composer and being a complete nervous wreck the next moment when he thinks about his deal with the devil. Also, his recent choices in projects have been absolutely stellar (Life on Mars, Smart Prison Living), so I’m definitely going to tune in on this one.
Human melo drama When the Devil Calls Your Name will be directed by Circle PD Min Jin-ki, and it is scheduled to air sometime in the latter half of next year on tvN.
Via IS Plus
- Jung Kyung-ho, Yoo Inna courted for tvN legal office drama
- Life on Mars: Episode 1
- Life on Mars remake courts Jung Kyung-ho, Go Ah-sung, Park Sung-woong
- Smart Prison Living: Episode 1
- Superstar pitcher adjusts to life behind bars in Smart Prison Living
- Dark and light mug shots for Smart Prison Living
- From baseball star to jailbird in Smart Prison Living
- Jung Kyung-ho, Park Hae-soo headline Answer Me PD’s new prison drama