[Ask an Actor] Jo Yeo-jung
Jo Yeo-jung made her acting debut in 2003 and has been in a number of critically acclaimed films and dramas. Jo’s most recent drama was the heart-breaking melo, A Beautiful World, and her most recent film was the darkly comedic thriller, Parasite. Directed by Bong Joon-ho, Parasite made history by becoming the first Korean film to win the Cannes Film Festival’s highest honor, the Palme D’or. In Korea, Jo Yeo-jung won Best Actress at the Chunsa Film Art Awards for her role as Yeon-gyo.
If you have any questions for Jo Yeo-jung, leave them in the comments! We’ll select some of the most interesting questions and include them in our interview.
Deadline: We will cut off accepting questions on August 28.
- A Beautiful World: Episode 1
- Bong Joon-ho’s new film Parasite confirms ensemble cast
- Perfect Wife: Episode 1
- Go So-young, Jo Yeo-jung show striking chemistry in Perfect Wife poster
- Perfect Wife Go So-young and her not-so-perfect husband Yoon Sang-hyun
- Yeon Woo-jin and Jo Yeo-jung pair up in new rom-com
- Haeundae Lovers: Episode 1