Lee Sang-yub to join Choi Kang-hee in new SBS drama Good Casting
Although his last drama just recently ended, actor Lee Sang-yub (Weekday Afternoon Lovers) has accepted a role in a new project, SBS’s new action comedy Good Casting (formerly titled Miscasting). He will be joining Choi Kang-hee (Mystery Queen 2), Yoo In-young (Let’s Hold Hands and Watch the Sunset), and Kim Ji-young (Here Comes Love).
The story is about a black-ops agent, played by Choi Kang-hee, who once enjoyed considerable success in her heyday. In the present, she now works a desk job, but an opportunity arises to go out into the field again on an undercover spy mission and hijinks ensue.
Lee Sang-yub takes on the role of Yoon Seok-ho. Thoughtful, well-mannered and well-educated, he comes from a wealthy family and is CEO of his own company as well. However, he spent his youth focusing only on his studies and now regrets not having dated during his younger years. This becomes an even bigger pain point when he runs into Choi Kang-hee, who looks exactly like his first love. He then finds himself looking for ways to spend more time with her and his suspicions about her identity begin to grow.
Directing for SBS’s new drama is PD Choi Young-hoon (Second to Last Love, High Society), and writing is Park Ji-ha.
Action comedy Good Casting is currently set to premiere in November, and will be airing Wednesdays and Thursdays on SBS.
- Choi Kang-hee becomes ex-black ops agent for Miscasting
- Passing each other in the hallways of Weekday Afternoon Lovers
- Park Ha-sun, Lee Sang-yub cast in Channel A romance melo
- New sleuthy hijinks in store for Mystery Queen Season 2
- While You Were Sleeping: Episodes 1-2
- Lee Sang-yub, Kim So-eun as husband-wife in You’re Closer Than I Think
- This Week My Wife Will Have an Affair: Episode 1
- Joo Sang-wook, Choi Kang-hee for MBC’s Dazzling Temptation