Compatibility and chemistry in new Catch the Ghost teaser
Cop comedy Catch the Ghost has released another teaser, and I’m liking the humor style in it. Moon Geun-young (Village: Secrets of Achiara) and Kim Sun-ho (Woohoo Waikiki 2) star as partners in crime-solving in this upcoming tvN drama, with Moon as the enthusiastic rookie and Kim as the cautious subway police squad leader. The story follows them as they working together to catch a serial murderer, nicknamed the “Subway Ghost.”
In the newly released teaser, Moon Geun-young listens to military music on the subway as scenes of her with Kim Sun-ho flash onscreen. From struggling to jump a wall to hosing something down to sharing an umbrella, these two clearly spend a lot of time together. When the scene comes back to Moon Geun-young on the subway, she opens her eyes as Kim Sun-ho suggests they leave work at the last stop.
Just then, the music cue for the last stop plays, and Moon Geun-young replies to him: “Chief, I think we really get along well together.” With a completely deadpan expression, Kim Sun-ho says, “Absolutely not. We aren’t compatible at all.”
Monday-Tuesday drama Catch the Ghost, co-written by So Won and Lee Young-joo and directed by Shin Yoon-seob, will begin airing October 21, on tvN.
- Subway cop team prepares to Catch the Ghost in upcoming tvN drama
- Moon Geun-young drama Catch the Ghost releases new teaser and poster
- Moon Geun-young, Kim Sun-ho patrol the subways in new teaser for Catch the Ghost
- First Script Reading for tvN’s Catch Yoo-ryung with Moon Geun-young, Kim Sun-ho
- Moon Geun-young returns to dramaland in new tvN rom-com