Namgoong Min, Han Ye-seul courted for new tvN mystery
Management for Namgoong Min (Stove League) and Han Ye-seul (Big Issue) have both confirmed that the actors are considering leading roles in tvN’s new mystery drama, Day and Night.
The story involves a series of mysterious occurrences which is somehow connected to one particular village and an incident from 26 years ago that remains unresolved.
The part that has been offered to Han Ye-seul is Jamie Layton, who is an investigator for the FBI. In light of the strange events that arise in the village, she’s dispatched to South Korea to search for clues and uncover what happened.
Namgoong Min has been offered the role of Do Jung-woo, a police detective with terrible fashion sense. Although he’s teased by his colleagues for being a fashion disaster, he is also revered due to his uncanny ability to solve cases.
It’s been a busy year for Namgoong Min, he starred in the hit Doctor Prisoner earlier this year and his current drama, Stove League, just started airing this past month. If both actors accept, this will be their first time working together.
tvN drama Day and Night is currently being planned to air next year in August, and will broadcast Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Stove League: Episode 1
- Namgoong Min, Park Eun-bin, and Jo Byung-kyu are up to bat in new stills for Stove League
- [Actor Spotlight] Han Ye-seul
- Namgoong Min and Kim Byung-chul go head-to-head in new promo for Doctor Prisoner
- A shabby Joo Jin-mo and a bedazzled Han Ye-seul in new promo for Big Issue
- 20th Century Boy and Girl: Episodes 1-2
- Kim Ji-suk, Han Ye-seul confirm lead roles in 20th Century Boy and Girl
- Hwang Jung-eum eyes SBS romance with Namgoong Min