Kim Ji-hoon to join Lee Jun-ki, Moon Chae-won in tvN’s Flower of Evil
A new development has been announced for tvN’s upcoming Flower of Evil, actor Kim Ji-hoon (Babel) will now be joining the cast.
The drama stars Lee Jun-ki (Lawless Attorney) and Moon Chae-won (Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter) as a couple who has been lovingly married for 14 years. However, Lee has been hiding a dark past, even changing his name to conceal his identity. And as Detective Moon starts to uncover the truth, she is forced to question if everything she thought she knew about her husband was lies.
There’s not much known about Kim Ji-hoon’s character and how he fits into this narrative. All that has been released so far is that his character is shrouded in mystery and that he plays an integral role in the story.
The actor interviewed that his character is unlike any that he’s played before and that he was happy to accept the role as he was taken in by the drama’s scripts.
I am intrigued that Kim Ji-hoon is joining the cast. He’s always chosen interesting characters and genres in his past projects, and I hope his role in Flower of Evil is a complex and meaty one. Just have to wait a few more months to see how it all plays out!
Written by Yoo Jung-hee (Naked Fireman) and directed by PD Kim Chul-gyu (Mother), tvN’s Flower of Evil is currently being planned to premiere in July 2020.
Via Sports Seoul
- tvN’s Flower of Evil holds first script reading with lee Jun-ki, Moon Chae-won
- Jung Hae-in is the only line of defense in Conspiracy – Age of Rebellion
- Thief-nom Ji Hyun-woo cracks a safe and eludes cop Seohyun
- Kim Ji-hoon cast in KBS Korean language learning sitcom
- Kim Ji-hoon joins The Man Living in our House as Su Ae’s boyfriend
- Oh Yeon-seo and Kim Ji-hoon headline new weekend drama