Name That Drama: With very short descriptions
by DB Staff
Ready for another round of drama-sleuthing? Help out your fellow Beanies or use this form to send in your own questions and requests for future Name That Drama installments.
- Stolen capital
The only thing I can remember about the drama is that she has a bad relationship with her stepsister, steals her money to open a webcam clothing store.
- A living nightmare
There’s a woman who’s sleeping sick at home and hears an intruder in her room but she’s too scared to look so she just pretends to not see him until the intruder goes away.
- Short and sad
This show has a quote “the weak don’t want to win, they just want to be left alone.”
- Do you know the answer? Or not? Do you? No?
There’s a character who doesn’t trust a professional because he thinks they’re too young, even if the professional is totally competent.
- Smart and sweet
The girl says she wants a small house at the end of the street so she and her future hubby will have a long walk together.
Thanks for playing, everyone — till next time!
- Name That Drama: Makjang edition
- Name That Drama: In which death starts something
- Name That Drama: Couple switches and business talks
- Name That Drama: What happened to the teddy bear?
- Name That Drama: Breaking locks and faking fingerprints
- Name That Drama: Lots of ladies, love, and revenge
- Name That Drama: Chronic proposals and compliment allergies
Tags: Name That Drama