Seohyun and Na In-woo to costar in new fantasy romance drama
Seohyun, Na In-woo
SNSD’s Seohyun (Private Lives) is embarking on a new project with rising star Na In-woo (At a Distance, Spring is Green). Based on a popular webtoon, this upcoming drama is a fantasy romance called Jinx Lovers. It’s about an unlucky, poor man who has accepted his ill fate, and a goddess with a cruel destiny who’s hidden away from the world by a chaebol family.
Seohyun plays the goddess who can tell a person’s future just by touching them. She’s a bit naive and idealistic because she grew up so isolated, locked in a room by the aforementioned chaebol family. One day, seven years ago, she escaped the room to explore the world, and there she met Na In-woo’s character. They spent a day together that seemed like a dream, and ever since, she’s wanted to be in the real world.
Na In-woo plays a fish peddler at the Seodong market whose streak of bad luck began after he met Seohyun seven years ago. He lost everything then, but when he meets her again, he begins to recover the memories of skills he once had.
Directed by Yoon Sang-ho (River Where the Moon Rises) and written by Jang Yoon-mi (Cheer Up, Mr. Lee), Jinx Lovers has already begun filming.
- River Where the Moon Rises PD picks Na In-woo for next project
- Seohyun and Jun cast in new Netflix rom-com
- Private Lives: Episodes 1-2 (Review)
- The swindling games begin in new teaser for JTBC’s Private Life
- At a Distance, Spring Is Green: Episode 1
- New characters stills for KBS drama From A Distance, A Green Spring