Kim Sun-ho and Yoon-ah cast in new film helmed by director of Exit
Yoon-ah, Kim Sun-ho
As we head into the middle stretch of his current drama Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha, Kim Sun-ho has been busy lining up his next project. He’ll soon be heading to the big screen to star in a new movie alongside Yoon-ah (Hush).
Titled Date at 2 p.m., this will be director Lee Sang-geun’s first movie after the success of his 2019 debut action flick Exit. Exit won a slew of awards and also starred Yoon-ah, who is returning to work with director Lee for a second time.
The story for Date at 2 p.m. is said to be a heartwarming and fairytale-like rom-com. Yoon-ah plays the part of a woman hiding an unimaginable secret, while Kim Sun-ho plays her upstairs neighbor. The two start running into each other almost every day and, with each encounter, their connection grows stronger and love blossoms between them.
Date at 2 p.m. is currently in the planning stages and filming is expected to begin in March of 2022.
- Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha: Episode 1
- Rom-com vibes in a seaside village for Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
- New character stills for JTBC newsroom drama Hush
- Nam Joo-hyuk, Suzy, Kim Sun-ho, and Kang Hanna in new character stills for tvN’s Start-Up
- The King Loves: Episodes 1-2
- Mistaken bromantic love and deceptive princes in The King Loves