Kim Sun-ho, Yoon Yeo-jung, and Kim Yun-jin to star in new film
Kim Sun-ho, Yoon Yeo-jung, Kim Yun-jin
Kim Sun-ho’s career is super hot right now and he’s clearly cementing his status as a leading man. Despite being in the middle of promoting Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha, he’s not wasting any time lining up his next projects. He’s previously confirmed two other films, Sad Tropics and Date at 2PM, and he’s now adding a third.
Kim Sun-ho joins Oscar winner Yoon Yeo-jung (Minari) and veteran actress Kim Yun-jin (Confession, Pawn) in Dog Days, an omnibus film about pet owners and their journeys of growth along with their pets.
According to reports, Yoon Yeo-jung and Kim Yun-jin joined the cast because of their positive experiences working with Director Kim Deok-min. Kim has several assistant director credits to his name (most recently Keys to the Heart and Operation Chromite), but Dog Days will be first film as the creative lead.
Currently, the cast is undergoing final negotiations and schedule rearrangements, as all three actors have booked schedules this year. Likely, Dog Days will begin filming this December or early next January after casting has been completed.
- Yoon Yeo-jung makes history, wins first Oscar for Minari
- [Movie Review] Minari paints a moving, vivid portrait of rural Korean Americana
- Kim Sun-ho and Yoon-ah cast in new film helmed by director of Exit
- Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha: Episode 1
- Rom-com vibes in a seaside village for Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
- [Movie Review] Despite its nationalism, Ode to My Father captures the pain of a generation