Cast of SBS’s Now, We Are Breaking Up gathers for first script reading
SBS’s new romance Now, We Are Breaking Up has released new stills featuring the cast at the drama’s first script reading which took place back in April.
The story takes a realistic approach with relationships and break-ups, and explores how being in love is not always sweet. Dating can be spicy at times, people can get salty, and sometimes romance quickly sours.
In the lead roles, Song Hye-gyo (Boyfriend) plays a trendy careerwoman who works at a fashion company as the team lead of design; while Jang Ki-yong (My Roommate Is a Gumiho) plays a freelance fashion photographer.
Choi Hee-seo (Forest of Secrets 2)’s character is the director of the design team, where Song also works, and Kim Joo-hun (Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol) takes on the part of a PR company CEO.
The supporting cast includes Park Hyo-joo (Racket Boys), Yoon Na-moo (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 2), and EXO’s Sehun (Busted!); as well as veteran actors Joo Jin-mo (Jirisan) and Nam Ki-ae (Flower of Evil) among others.
Jang Ki-yong may be away completing his army duty but it’ll be nice to have this drama to tide us over until he’s discharged. Written by Je In (Misty) and directed by Lee Gil-bok (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim 2), SBS’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama Now, We Are Breaking Up premieres November, following One the Woman.
- Song Hye-gyo and Jang Ki-yong to pair up for new SBS drama
- [Movie Review] Sweet and Sour explores modern romance but leaves a sour aftertaste
- Jang Ki-yong and Hyeri are incompatible roommates in new character teasers for My Roommate Is a Gumiho
- Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol: Episodes 1-2 Open Thread
- Forest of Secrets 2: Episode 1
- [Actor Spotlight] Song Hye-gyo
- Dancing the Cuban night away for Boyfriend