Kim Hee-ae and Moon Sori to co-star in new Netflix drama Queen Maker
Netflix drama Queen Maker has just announced Kim Hee-ae (A Couple’s World) and Moon Sori (On the Verge of Insanity) as its leads.
Kim Hee-ae takes on the role of Hwang Do-hee. She’s well-known as an expert in branding and image-making, and she runs a tight ship as the head of strategic planning in a large conglomerate. Kim is highly respected for her deft handling of any crisis the company faces — but everyone is completely taken aback when she suddenly decides to help one of their opponents, Moon Sori.
Moon Sori takes on the role of human rights lawyer Oh Seung-sook, who specializes in labor laws. For years she has been a thorn in the side of large conglomerates, trying to bring them down for wrongful treatment of employees. Passionate about justice and protecting the oppressed, she will fight against all of society if she has to in order to create a better world. With this goal and determination, she joins the running to become Seoul’s next mayor.
Written by Moon Ji-young (tvN’s Who Are You) and directed by PD Oh Jin-seok (People With Flaws, My First, First Love), Queen Maker is currently in the planning stages and a release date has not yet been announced.
Via 10 Asia
- New Netflix film goes on a casting spree, secures Yoo Ah-in as lead
- Jung Jae-young, Moon Sori battle office politics in new teaser for MBC’s No One But a Madman
- The School Nurse Files: Series Review, part 1
- Perfect happiness turns to utter emotional wreckage in A Couple’s World
- Second to Last Love: Episode 1
- The ajumma cop reports for duty in Mrs. Cop