Lee Dong-wook and Wie Ha-joon become unlikely partners in new promos for Bad and Crazy
More promos have been released for tvN’s upcoming drama Bad and Crazy, featuring lead actors Lee Dong-wook (Tale of the Nine Tailed) and Wie Ha-joon (Squid Game).
In this action hero story, Lee Dong-wook plays a competent but “bad” police detective named Ryu Soo-yeol. Being highly practical and ambitious, he’s on the alert for any opportunity to advance his career – even if it means turning a blind eye to criminal activity. Wie Ha-joon, on the other hand, plays the principled but “crazy” guy K. He’s quick to punch first and ask questions later to ensure that justice is served.
In the new teaser, we get a quick peek at Lee Dong-wook and Wie Ha-joon’s bromance meet-cute. The video opens with Lee screaming as Wie takes him for a ride on his motorcycle; afterwards, Lee chases Wie down an alleyway.
Next, in a series of quick cuts, we see Lee Dong-wook struggling to take off Wie Ha-joon’s helmet, Wie breaking the window of a car with his bike, and Lee Dong-wook running into Wie Ha-joon again at a playground. They work out the terms of their partnership as they seesaw together, and Wie falls backwards when Lee quickly gets off. Teaming up, they chase down their target together and the teaser comes to a close on a split-screen with the two smiling at each other.
Production for Bad and Crazy will be led by the team who created The Uncanny Counter, PD Yoo Sun-dong (Vampire Prosecutor 2) and writer Kim Sae-bom. The tvN drama premieres on December 17, after Happiness concludes its run.
- New promos for tvN’s Bad and Crazy with Lee Dong-wook, Wie Ha-joon
- Lee Dong-wook, Wie Ha-joon face-off in Bad and Crazy
- Cha Hak-yeon confirmed for new tvN drama from The Uncanny Counter production team
- Wie Ha-joon courted to be leading man in Little Women
- Why is Squid game such an international success?
- Mystery builds in new teaser for Tale of the Nine Tailed
- Hell Is Other People: Episode 1