[Drama Chat] If you could be a drama character for a day
Imagine a genie has just appeared in a dust bunny under your bed and granted you a wish: you can become the drama character of your choice for one day.
Rather than picking the drama character you’re most like, or the story world that best matches your current life, what if you could be a gumiho wandering through present-day Seoul? Or a feisty lawyer, the CEO of a cutthroat conglomerate, or a fencing athlete all sweaty and joyful?
Or, if you’re me, you could be Kang Seo-hae in Sisyphus — not because the drama was good, but because I love a heroine who’s tough as nails in a fight, and driven by love under her fierce exterior. Seo-hae could hold her own against soldiers, cops, and secret agents — even in an evening gown. Just give the girl a fork off the buffet table to defend herself.
If you could be a character in a drama for one day, who would you want to be, and why?
Let the chatting begin!
Thanks to @mmmmm for the prompt.
- [Drama Chat] Typecast: for better or worse?
- [Drama Chat] When dramas hit your wallet
- [Drama Chat] The drama trope that happened to you
- [Drama Chat] Name your favorite up-and-comers
- [Drama Chat] The drama that wrecked your heart
- [Drama Chat] What was the best drama of 2021?
- [Drama Chat] How did Squid Game change K-dramas?
- [Drama Chat] What made The Red Sleeve Cuff such a hit?
Tags: Drama Chat