[Drama Chat] The drama you love but everyone else hates
Like it or not, if you’re a drama fan, there’s definitely that one drama out there that you loved — you and no one else. Whether this drama is mocked, groaned over, or just flat-out ignored, it feels like you’re the only one that enjoyed it. Even if you wax poetic about how much you liked it, or give 99 reasons why your friend should watch it, they don’t. Or they do, and they revile it.
For me, that drama is Shark. I loved every minute of this ridiculous melo, and I’m not ashamed one bit. I have yet to meet anyone that liked it besides me — but that’s okay, because I enjoyed it enough for everyone.
What’s the one drama you love but everyone else hates?
Let the chatting begin!
Thanks to @laurensophie for the prompt.
- [Drama Chat] If you could be a drama character for a day
- [Drama Chat] Typecast: for better or worse?
- [Drama Chat] When dramas hit your wallet
- [Drama Chat] The drama trope that happened to you
- [Drama Chat] Name your favorite up-and-comers
- [Drama Chat] The drama that wrecked your heart
- [Drama Chat] How did Squid Game change K-dramas?
- [Drama Chat] What made The Red Sleeve Cuff such a hit?
- [Drama Chat] What was the best drama of 2021?