[Drama Chat] That drama you hate-watched all the way through
I don’t normally fall into the hate-watch category, because more often than not, disliking a drama (ahem, Record of Youth) makes me want to shut it off and run for the hills — not torment myself all the way through, painful minute by excruciating second.
On the other hand, there are definitely those times when you dislike a drama so much you can’t stop watching. And it’s not because the drama is a glorious train wreck (which is another kind of drama watching entirely) — it’s because the drama is just a straight-up train wreck. It’s not fun, watching it is not fun, seeing good talent go to waste is not fun, and being annoyed for two hours every week is not fun. And yet, hate-watching was kinda fun?
What’s the drama you hate-watched all the way through?
Let the chatting begin!
- [Drama Chat] Your current top 10 dramas
- [Drama Chat] The OST you’re still listening to
- [Drama Chat] Your gateway drama
- [Drama Chat] Can I have your wardrobe?
- [Drama Chat] Who’s your favorite scene-stealer?
- [Drama Chat] Signs of a baddie
- [Drama Chat] Which drama is your happy place?
- [Drama Chat] The drama you couldn’t love even though you wanted to
- [Drama Chat] The drama you love but everyone else hates
- [Drama Chat] If you could be a drama character for a day
- [Drama Chat] Typecast: for better or worse?
- [Drama Chat] When dramas hit your wallet