[Beanie Recs] Writers and writer’s block
by DB Staff
Ahoy, Beanies! It’s time to gather your collective genius for a recommendation series that features you and your drama knowledge. Each week we’ll drop a drama conundrum and leave it up to you to provide a drama rec, and the appropriate rationale behind it, be it long or short. Respond below!
As a wannabe writer, I can relate so much to Yumi’s struggle to put words to the page in Yumi’s Cells. What are some other good dramas featuring writers and writing? Maybe seeing characters overcome their writer’s block will help inspire me!
Have a very particular drama itch that needs scratching? In need of a Beanie Rec? Email us at hello @ dramabeans.com and we’ll feature your topic in a future post.
- [Beanie Recs] Dramas with larger-than-life heroes
- [Beanie Recs] Falling for Moon Ga-young
- [Beanie Recs] More dramas with a Jeju Island setting
- [Beanie Recs] Any love triangles that have two women in love with the same man?
- [Beanie Recs] A Lee Jun-ki drama worth the hype
- [Beanie Recs] I need to fill the My Liberation Notes void
- [Beanie Recs] Looking for more Lee Soo-hyuk