[Drama chat] Came for the story, discovered the oppa
As we chatted about last week, sometimes a favorite actor leads you to a drama you didn’t know you needed.
But there’s another scenario at hand, and that’s when the drama leads you to discover a new oppa. This is not only fun in and of itself, but since it’s usually an oppa-in-the-rough, you get the enjoyment of following their career along as it blossoms.
Name a drama where you came for the story, but then discovered your next oppa.
Let the chatting begin!
- [Drama chat] Came for the oppa, stayed for the story
- [Drama chat] The story you want to see as a K-drama
- [Drama chat] When bad dramas happen to good actors
- [Drama chat] Your fastest drama binge
- [Drama chat] The drama moment that made you ugly-cry
- [Drama Chat] That drama you hate-watched all the way through
- [Drama Chat] Your current top 10 dramas
- [Drama Chat] The OST you’re still listening to
- [Drama Chat] Your gateway drama
- [Drama Chat] Can I have your wardrobe?
- [Drama Chat] Who’s your favorite scene-stealer?
- [Drama Chat] Signs of a baddie
- [Drama Chat] Which drama is your happy place?
- [Drama Chat] The drama you couldn’t love even though you wanted to
- [Drama Chat] The drama you love but everyone else hates