[Beanie Recs] Fish out of water cuteness
by DB Staff
Ahoy, Beanies! It’s time to gather your collective genius for a recommendation series that features you and your drama knowledge. Each week we’ll drop a drama conundrum and leave it up to you to provide a drama rec, and the appropriate rationale behind it, be it long or short. Respond below!
Don’t judge me if I’m already obsessed with Once Upon a Small Town — it’s got me itching for more fish-out-of-water themed stories. Any good recs outside of Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha? Cuteness is mandatory.
Have a very particular drama itch that needs scratching? In need of a Beanie Rec? Email us at hello @ dramabeans.com and we’ll feature your topic in a future post.
- [Beanie Recs] Contract romances on the brain
- [Beanie Recs] Strong female leads, please
- [Beanie Recs] Drama lovers in dramas
- [Beanie Recs] Legitimate business by day, something else by night
- [Beanie Recs] Twins and doppelganger stories
- [Beanie Recs] Geeenius doctors
- [Beanie Recs] Dramas for animal lovers
- [Beanie Recs] Business fashionistas
- [Beanie Recs] Writers and writer’s block
- [Beanie Recs] Dramas with larger-than-life heroes
- [Beanie Recs] Falling for Moon Ga-young
- [Beanie Recs] More dramas with a Jeju Island setting
- [Beanie Recs] Any love triangles that have two women in love with the same man?