[Beanie Recs] A sci-fi drama that’s worth my time?
by DB Staff
Ahoy, Beanies! It’s time to gather your collective genius for a recommendation series that features you and your drama knowledge. Each week we’ll drop a drama conundrum and leave it up to you to provide a drama rec, and the appropriate rationale behind it, be it long or short. Respond below!
I’m really looking forward to Glitch this weekend! I’m a big sci-fi fan, but I don’t usually look to K-dramas to give me satisfying sci-fi (heh). Are there any out there that you guys felt actually worked or were worth the watch?
Have a very particular drama itch that needs scratching? In need of a Beanie Rec? Email us at hello @ dramabeans.com and we’ll feature your topic in a future post.
- [Beanie Recs] Mentor relationships without the romance
- [Beanie Recs] More Ha Jung-woo
- [Beanie Recs] Fish out of water cuteness
- [Beanie Recs] Contract romances on the brain
- [Beanie Recs] Strong female leads, please
- [Beanie Recs] Drama lovers in dramas
- [Beanie Recs] Legitimate business by day, something else by night