[Drama chat] What’s your favorite rewatch?
Dramas come in all shapes and sizes. Some you want to forget the second they’re over. Some you want to keep in a corner of your heart and never watch again. And some you’re ready to rewatch before they’re even over.
What makes a drama rewatchable for you? Is is pure squee factor? Is it a plot so rich you know you’ll enjoy it more the second time? I admit I rarely rewatch dramas — there’s just too much to keep up with on the live schedule. But also, there’s this feeling that the way the drama hit me when I first watched it will never be the same. That’s what happens when I try to rewatch old favorites like Healer and City Hunter. It’s not that I love them any less, it’s that I’m a different viewer the second time around. So for me, I’d rather keep the stories in my heart than rewatch them on the screen.
Are you a drama rewatcher? What’s your favorite drama to rewatch?
Let the chatting begin!
- [Drama chat] Who are your favorite ajusshi actors?
- [Drama chat] Pitch your drama concept
- [Drama chat] What are your controversial, unpopular K-drama opinions?
- [Drama chat] How did you get into K-dramas?
- [Drama chat] A season 2, or a season too much?
- [Drama chat] Name your dream drama pairing
- [Drama chat] Which drama do you wish didn’t exist?
- [Drama chat] Justice for Seo In-gook
- [Drama chat] Upon a Cliff of Doom
- [Drama chat] How has Extraordinary Attorney Woo impacted dramaland?
- [Drama chat] That pesky Truck of Doom
- [Drama Chat] Everything but the romance
- [Drama chat] So they’re really replacing Jung So-min in Alchemy of Souls?
- [Drama chat] Shark week, shark metaphors
- [Drama chat] Make a case for web dramas