Name That Drama: Oranges, raincoat-wearing bad guys, and too many siblings
by DB Staff
Ready for another round of drama-sleuthing? Help out your fellow Beanies or use this form to send in your own questions and requests for future Name That Drama installments.
- Orange allergy
My mom watched a K-drama years ago that she doesn’t remember the name of. The main girl had an orange allergy. Apparently, the main guy goes in a room, and he sees second lead guy telling the staff there should not be any oranges in the room because of the girl’s allergy. The main guy understands (or misunderstands?) the situation. Can someone help me find the name of this drama?
- Maid with many siblings
I watched a drama about ten years ago and I can’t for the life of me remember its name. The female lead worked as a maid for the male lead, but something happened to her parents and her (4, 5, 6?) younger siblings also moved in. I’m pretty sure I watched it on Netflix, but again, that was a while ago.
- Jealous MIL
I remember a drama where the mother-in-law gets jealous of her daughter-in-law when she asks her son (the grandson) to take her out for some mother/son time with a movie and dinner. She tries to imitate the daughter-in-law in the same way, asking her son to go for a date with her, but gets an outright refusal. Can you recall which drama this is from?
- Raincoat baddies
So I’m in the middle of watching The Raincoat Killer on Netflix, and there’s this scene where the killer’s son — while his father is in the middle of killing one of his victims — calls him to ask about his flu. That’s when I feel the deja vu… I feel like I’ve watched this scene before, but can’t recall the drama it might be from. I googled it, but the only adaptation from this case was The Chaser, and I don’t think that’s it. Can anyone help me figure this out?
Thanks for playing, everyone — till next time!
- Name That Drama: Guns, selective amnesia, and a haunting
- Name That Drama: A stabbing, a labor union, and unconventional families
- Name That Drama: Love triangles and gossip galore
- Name That Drama: Supportive men, sageuks, and military families
- Name That Drama: A design thief, multilingual love confessions, and purse abuse
- Name That Drama: Old school dramas, PPL, and driving fails
- Name That Drama: A famous ex-boyfriend, a rainy night, and accidental friendships
- Name That Drama: Switched at birth, fakeouts, and rice-induced crying
Tags: Name That Drama