[2022 Year in Review] Tell us about your year in dramas
Somehow it’s December already, and that means it’s the official kickoff of our year-end drama extravaganza — and this post starts it all. *confetti*
Join us as we say goodbye to 2022 by looking back at the year in dramas. You can look forward to essays from the team as we do our own reflecting, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts and musings as well.
Tell us about your year in dramas! Share your reflections and perspectives, your K-drama highs and lows; share what moved you.
- Email your submissions to hello @ dramabeans.com. If you have a registered Dramabeans account, include your handle so we can link to it.
- Include at least 1 image, though more are preferred.
- Suggested length: Between 500 and 1,000 words.
- Deadline: We will post these on a rolling basis, so we’re taking submissions starting now! We will cut off accepting submissions on December 24.
PS: Don’t forget to utilize the 2022 Year in Review tag for easy access to all the festivities this year!
- [2021 Year in Review] Drama moods
- [2021 Year in Review] What does the future hold?
- [2021 Year in Review] Endings and beginnings
- [2021 Year in Review] Viewing parties for two
- [2021 Year in Review] OST songs that slapped in 2021
- [2021 Year in Review] Dramas for ajummas
- [2021 Year in Review] Discovering the monster underneath the designer clothing
- [2021 Year in Review] Oh 2021, you shouldn’t have!