Name That Drama: A teardrop birthmark on repeat
by DB Staff
Ready for another round of drama-sleuthing? Help out your fellow Beanies or use this form to send in your own questions and requests for future Name That Drama installments.
I am looking to identify a K-drama that I watched a few years ago. All I remember is that there were a few scenes where the female lead, with blood on her thumb, caressed the male lead’s face. The blood somehow turned into a teardrop birthmark on his face in his next reincarnation. I think the scenes were repeated a few times throughout the drama, as it was a reincarnation story. I think it was released within the past five years or so. Is there anyone who might know what drama I’m talking about?
Thanks for playing, everyone — till next time!
- Name That Drama: Oranges, raincoat-wearing bad guys, and too many siblings
- Name That Drama: Guns, selective amnesia, and a haunting
- Name That Drama: A stabbing, a labor union, and unconventional families
- Name That Drama: Love triangles and gossip galore
- Name That Drama: Supportive men, sageuks, and military families
- Name That Drama: A design thief, multilingual love confessions, and purse abuse
- Name That Drama: Old school dramas, PPL, and driving fails
- Name That Drama: A famous ex-boyfriend, a rainy night, and accidental friendships
- Name That Drama: Switched at birth, fakeouts, and rice-induced crying
Tags: Name That Drama