Rating:
Average rating 0.0

An old Hae-ra (Shin Se-kyung) dies peacefully beside the unchanged Su-ho (Kim Rae-won).

Cast

Tags:

I was not peaceful during this scene! I felt betrayed. I spent 20 hours of my life for this drama, and at the end they condamn the poor guy to eternal lonely life?

They should just call this show Black Knight: The Lonely Cheesy Man

@mary somehow those cheesy cringe worthy dialogues feel magically hypnotising coming out of kim Rae Won's perfect and beautiful lips. I swear, at times it felt Shin Se Kyung was not acting out the script but reacting to Kim Rae Won. I just hope Kim Rae Won picks up a better script next time. This felt like a total waste of his talent and time for the second time in a row counting Doctors.

Different strokes for different folks surely but KRW's acting felt so predatory and smarmy. It made me honestly feel a bit icky and gross. But that could simply be writing. He wasn't swoony or magical, just plain cringy.

But I liked him in other dramas before so I blame it all on writing. What a waste of his time when he could be doing dramas like Punch.

Someone used the word smarmy to describe him before! Either JB or GF possibly and that's literally the most apt. I wanted to love this because it initially sounded stirring and epic. But talk about an epic disaster. I want my 3 hours back so I can't begin to imagine how those who finished this feel.

What a waste of every resource they used. It was all for such a mess of a drama. I honestly want to like KRW again but all I see is his performance in this. I hope he picks something extreeeemely better to erase this off my memory.

I felt nothing peaceful about the ending. I was praying and hoping for well deserved ending for both main characters. Sadly I was disappointed again. The reason why we spend hours of our precious times chasing after episode after episode because of grrat ending that leaves us feeling worthwhile having soend those hours. This left me with a bad taste in my mouth and feeling annoyed and a little bit angry. I can't find a reason for such ending when the writers have a million possible endings. Someone weird sense of humour perhaps but dang I am not laughing.

It's actually a fitting ending for a cheating husband! From the start of the drama I was thinking why they are glamorizing the story of a mistress and a husband who cheated on his legal, albeit, crazy wife. Haaaaay. This was a waste of time. I knew it. But I still spent 20 hours hoping there would be a redeeming value in the drama for such a good actor.

Moral of the story - choose to marry a good person. And if you do marry someone, stay faithful. The universe will punish those who are not faithful. Like this couple who lived their 50 years together in misery, always waiting for a miracle to happen, hiding away from society.

lol what? Your comment is so dumb. Your moral is, "Choose to marry a good person" but in their past lives, it was an arranged marriage brought by tradition. (Did you even watch it?) So the concept of your moral can't apply. Also, the babies were switched at birth, so technically, without other external factors, he would have ended up with Boon-Yi right from the start. The heck are you talkin about haha

Waaaaaaaaaa!! I am still in epi4 then jumped here at the last epi to check comments but shoooocckkksss!!!

THANK YOU GUYS AND SORRY BK, I. WILL. NOT. CONTINUE. WATCHING. THIS.

Hmmm... truthfully I never expect any k-drama will have this kind of ending. But I do respect the author wish. Yeah it's kinda sad, I hope at least he got descendant between him and Hae ra. To be honest the ending of BK is not as cliche as other drama. It got it's unique side. Something different from all the drama I had watched. I think it's good ending because both of protagonists stay strong with each other until the end. The melodrama stand until the end. Love of 2 persons showed as clearly as a day although time keep spinning. Regardless young or old true love stay strong.

One thing that I kinda disappointed thru out this drama is the side characters kinda perish without a word. What happen to Hae ra ex? And other characters too. I mean everyone deserve a close up regardless it's a happy one or sad one.

It should be like dis.. After hae ra dies her prayer effect should left with her and he also dies beside with her and they should reborn again.....then it would be nic ending

A little late to the series but to all those disappointed with it. Here's my opinion.

It's far from being a bad ending. Sad, yes. But it wasn't a waste of time to watch, referring to other people who commented that they wasted 20 hours for a typical magical ending. Got 4 reasons.

1. They deviated from the typical fantasy ending that regular people expect it to be.

2. The fact that there will come a point in time wherein you and your partner will be separated and the thought of what will/can happen after his/her death is something to ponder on.

3. They did stay together. They stood by their vows. Hae-ra left knowing her love was with her till the end.

4. Boon-yi not making that wish in the first place would have robbed them of the chance to even spend a lifetime together.

lol okay that's all I can say haha! Hope to see more opinions!