Catfight takes two actresses to the police station
Ha! Granted, Newsis as a source can be a bit iffy, but it’s just too funny:
Two popular actresses were taken to the police station and charged with assault after a hair-pulling brawl in a bathroom.
Police revealed on the 17th that two actresses, Ms. A (38) and Ms. B (36), had been arrested and taken to the Seoul Kangnam Police Station after a dispute over using the restroom erupted into hair-yanking and physical violence.
The two parties had clashed on the 21st of last month at around 8:40 a.m. at a certain bar around the Nohyundong neighborhood of Kangnam, when Ms. A demanded that Ms. B, who was using the restroom before her, hurry up and exit, which led to an argument and grabbing of each other’s hair.
However, the two parties didn’t want to press charges against the other and the police deemed no cause for arraignment as the two came to a mutual agreement.
Let us consider the multiple ways this is funny:
- Nothing against thirtysomething females in general, but the age-to-juvenile-behavior ratio here is comically high. Ajummas fighting like teenagers!
- Veiled references to probably-B-list (or lower) actresses!
- At a bar or similar establishment at 8 in the morning!
- Grabbing of hair. Reinforcing clichés everywhere!
- Fighting over the bathroom. Not even something equally stupid but more apt to inflame egos, like a cheating boyfriend, or wearing the same dress to the same event, or, like, calling the other a sluthag or whorebot or what have you.
Via Naver (from Newsis)
SONG OF THE DAY
Lyn – “Party Girl” [ zShare download ]
Tags: bad behavior