Kim Young-kwang to star opposite Choi Kang-hee in Hello? It’s Me!
KBS’s new fantasy rom-com Hello? It’s Me! has confirmed casting for Kim Young-kwang (The Secret Life of my Secretary), who joins Choi Kang-hee (Good Casting) in the main cast.
The drama stars Choi Kang-hee as a character in her mid-thirties who feels like her life is at a middling point in both romance and life goals. She finds reassurance and encouragement from an unexpected source, though, when her 17-year-old self suddenly visits her. Through her younger self, she is reminded of the passion she once had for her dreams and is pushed to continue challenging herself and grow.
Kim Young-kwang takes on the role of Han Yoo-hyun. Born into a chaebol family, he once thought he had it all: money, looks, brains, and even good taste. But his carefree lifestyle is suddenly taken away when his father demands re-payment for raising and taking care of Kim for the past 30 years. Saddled with debt, Kim is forced to become independent and learn what it means to be an adult.
Written by Yoo Song-yi and directed by PD Lee Hyun-seok, KBS’ upcoming drama Hello? It’s Me! is currently being planned to air next year, in 2021.
- Choi Kang-hee headlines new KBS fantasy rom-com drama Hello? It’s Me!
- Good Casting: Episode 1
- Girl power spy drama Good Casting releases new promo
- The Secret Life of my Secretary: Episodes 1-2
- Jumping new teaser for SBS’s Love at First Sight
- Swapping souls and fates in tvN’s revenge thriller Room No. 9
- New sleuthy hijinks in store for Mystery Queen Season 2