Kim Ji-hoon and Go Won-hee to join Yoo Teo, Kim Ok-bin in new Netflix rom-com
Kim Ji-hoon, Go Won-hee
Netflix’s new rom-com Love War is in the works, and casting has been confirmed for actors Kim Ji-hoon (Flower of Evil) and Go Won-hee (Revolutionary Sisters). They will be joining Kim Ok-bin (Dark Hole) and Yoo Teo (The School Nurse Files) in the main cast.
In a classic enemies-to-lovers romance, the story pits the two leads against each other in a battle of love: the competitive Kim Ok-bin who hates losing to men, and the paranoid Yoo Teo who gets suspicious of all women.
In the second lead roles, Kim Ji-hoon plays a talent agency CEO. He had once wanted to become an actor, but had to give up due to lack of talent. He finds success, though, by going into talent management instead, and now his dream is to groom the stars under his company to become Korea’s best actors.
Go Won-hee plays Kim Ok-bin’s best friend and housemate. In contrast to her friend, Go is a true romantic. She likes getting swept off her feet, and isn’t afraid to wear her heart on her sleeve. When she meets Kim Ji-hoon, she falls in love at first sight and starts to pursue him without hesitation.
Netflix drama Love War will be written by Choi Soo-young (My ID Is Gangnam Beauty, Old Miss Diary) and directed by Kim Jung-kwon (Lies of Lies, Are You in Love).
Kim Ok-bin, Yoo Teo
- Kim Ok-bin, Lee Jun-hyuk are survivors in post-apocalyptic Dark Hole
- Hong Eun-hee, Jeon Hye-bin, Kim Kyung-nam, and Go Won-hee confirmed for new KBS weekender
- The School Nurse Files: Series Review, part 1
- Kim Ji-hoon to join Lee Jun-ki, Moon Chae-won in tvN’s Flower of Evil
- Rom-com Unique! Chef Moon releases still cuts of Eric and Go Won-hee
- Money Game: Episode 1
- Arthdal Chronicles: Episode 1
- Jung Hae-in is the only line of defense in Conspiracy – Age of Rebellion