Sohn Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun are friends for life in JTBC’s Thirty, Nine
New promos have been released for JTBC’s upcoming drama Thirty, Nine, featuring a new poster and character stills.
With a focus on friendship and love, the slice-of-life style story follows three women who have been close friends since the age of eighteen. Having learned to navigate adulthood together, they saw each other at their best and worst moments, and supported each other through thick and thin. Now, at the age of 39, they are faced with new challenges in their lives and they prepare to say goodbye.
In the lead roles, Sohn Ye-jin (Crash Landing on You) takes on the character of Cha Mi-jo, who runs a skin clinic in Seoul’s Gangnam district.
Jeon Mi-do (Hospital Playlist 2) plays the part of the second friend, an acting teacher named Jung Chan-young.
Rounding out the trio is Kim Ji-hyun (Artificial City) as Jang Joo-hee, who works as a department store manager in cosmetics.
The supporting cast includes Yeon Woo-jin (Undercover), Lee Moo-saeng (The Silent Sea), and Lee Tae-hwan (Secret Royal Investigator), among others.
JTBC’s Thirty, Nine will be directed by PD Kim Sang-ho (Run On) with scripts penned by Yoo Young-ah (Boyfriend). Airing Wednesdays and Thursdays, the drama is currently set to premiere in February following Artificial City.
- A new Sohn Ye-jin and Jeon Mi-do drama on the horizon
- New teaser released for Netflix sci-fi drama The Silent Sea
- Hospital Playlist 2 releases new poster and stills
- Kim Hyun-joo points a gun at Ji Jin-hee in latest Undercover teaser
- Cast confirmed for sageuk comedy drama Secret Royal Investigator
- Backstreet Rookie: Episodes 1-2 Open Thread
- Hyun Bin becomes protector for Sohn Ye-jin in tvN’s Crash Landing on You