Wishing for good luck for MBC’s Welcome 2 Life
New photos have been released of the cast and crew of upcoming MBC drama Welcome 2 Life, who gathered together recently to hold a prayer ceremony and wish for the drama to have good fortune.
Starring Rain (Sketch), Im Ji-yeon (Blow Breeze), and Kwak Shi-yang (Chicago Typewriter), the story is a fantasy-comedy about a successful but self-involved lawyer who accidentally gets pulled into a parallel universe. The lawyer, played by Rain, gets a second chance at life in the new parallel world and changes course to become a principled and righteous prosecutor.
Together with the leads, supporting actors were also present at the ceremony, including Park Won-sang (Item), Jang So-yeon (The Secret Life of My Secretary), and Choi Philip (A Pledge to God) among others.
The production staff and cast members all wished for filming to continue smoothly, for everyone’s safety, and for the drama’s success.
The cast shared their gratitude, well wishes, and encouragement for everyone. And the director, PD Kim Geun-hong thanked the team by saying, “I will work hard so that everyone’s hard efforts will not go to waste. It is because of every one of you that we were able to get this far, and it is because of you that we can continue going forward.”
MBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama Welcome 2 Life will be premiering next week, on July 29.
Via Xport News
- Adjusting to a new reality in MBC’s Welcome 2 Life
- Rain suits up for dual roles in fantasy rom-com Welcome 2 Life
- Rain, Im Ji-yeon, Kwak Shi-yang and more gather for Welcome 2 Life Script Read
- Supporting cast lined up for Rain’s world-hopping fantasy melo
- Rain considers JTBC’s action romance drama Sketch
- Im Ji-yeon considers drama reunion with Sung Joon in rom-com Mojito
- Chicago Typewriter courts Kwak Shi-yang to be Yoo Ah-in’s rival