Intro to Dramabeans’ six-part year-end review
It’s that time of year again! Time for the year-end extravaganza summing up the highlights and lowlights in the world of Korean dramas over the past twelve months.
In previous years, I’ve asked guest bloggers to help me wrap up the year, and they’ve come through beautifully. This time we’ve got a particularly robust lineup of reviews in a six-part series: to be featured are the many witty observations and insights of Dahee Fanel, thunderbolt, Samsooki and hjkomo, as well as my own review, topped off with a collection of Editors’ Picks.
We didn’t always agree and not everyone saw the same shows, but I consider that a good thing. I hope you enjoy reading each review, which displays each writer’s thoughtful assessments of the year’s offerings, both good and bad.
In case you’ve missed out on the previous years’ wrap-ups, here they are:
- 2008 Year in Review, Part 4: Finding Merit in the Mediocre (javabeans’ review)
- 2008 Year in Review, Part 3: Dahee Fanel’s 2008 Review
- 2008 Year in Review, Part 2: A Grump Reviews 2008 (thundie’s review)
- 2008 Year in Review, Part 1: Witterings on 2008 Dramas (Sevenses’ review)
- 2007 Year in Review, Part 4: The Rest of 2007 (javabeans’ review)
- 2007 Year in Review, Part 3: Dahee Fanel’s drama round-up
- 2007 Year in Review, Part 2: Thunderbolt’s hits and misses
- 2007 Year in Review, Part 1: The Best of 2007 (javabeans’ review)