The one and a half faces of Lee Beom-soo for noir drama Last
Omgahhhhhh, Last, you’re killin’ me here. Why won’t any of your videos move? Why don’t people say things, do things, act things? Why is this your promotional strategy, JTBC?
This teaser picture features Lee Beom-soo as an underworld boss who clashes with the series’ protagonist, Yoon Kye-sang, the fund manager who loses everything in a bad deal and sinks into Seoul’s underground society. The caption reads: “It’s when I hit rock bottom that I know what kind of person I am.”
Last comes from PD Jo Nam-gook of The Chaser, Yawang, and Empire of Gold and is written by Han Ji-hoon of Temptation and Time of Dog and Wolf (also Dr. Jin, but maybe we can ignore that?). It premieres on July 24 as JTBC’s next Friday-Saturday drama. Presumably, pictures will move in the final product, but I dunno, I’m not convinced of that just yet.
Via TV Daily
- The two faces of Yoon Kye-sang in JTBC’s Last
- Fistfights in the rain for JTBC thriller Last
- JTBC picks up Yoon Kye-sang thriller Last, D-Day to follow
- Comedy film franchise Marrying the Mafia gets drama remake
- Disaster medical drama D-Day confirms lineup, awaits scheduling
- Yoon Kye-sang offered JTBC drama Last
Tags: Lee Beom-soo