Go Kyung-pyo considering Jealousy Incarnate
Go Kyung-pyo (Answer Me 1988) is considering joining the upcoming SBS rom-com drama Jealousy Incarnate for his next project. He has been offered the role of the second male lead in the drama that has already confirmed Gong Hyo-jin (It’s Okay, It’s Love) and Jo Jung-seok (Oh My Ghostess), who play its main couple in the upbeat love story that takes place in the competitive atmosphere of a news broadcasting station.
Go’s character is named Go Jung-won and is described as a polite, friendly man who is serious when it comes to love. He runs his own publishing company, but he is also the second son in a chaebol family with a large corporation that manages several luxury clothing brands.
If Go decides to take the role, he’s likely to have a loveline with Gong’s character, Pyo Na-ri. She is a cute weather girl at the news station who is optimistic yet starved for love. Graduating from a third-rate college and having no money or connections, Na-ri is full of insecurities, but continues to persevere and work hard to keep her place at the station.
On the other hand, Jo’s character Lee Hwa-shin is the complete opposite of Na-ri. Hwa-shin is an eye-catching manly anchor with a great education and background, and he’s also completely dogged about his work. Already, I can imagine the clashes that will occur and end in lovey-dovey hijinks.
Refreshing romantic comedy Jealousy Incarnate plans to start airing this coming September as a Wednesday-Thursday drama.
- SBS wins the battle for Jealousy Incarnate
- SBS, KBS fight over rom-com Jealousy Incarnate
- Gong Hyo-jin, Jo Jung-seok for KBS rom-com Jealousy Incarnate
- Youths Over Flowers in Africa: Episode 1
- Youths Over Flowers snatches up the boys of Answer Me 1988
- Answer Me 1988: Episode 1
- Go Kyung-pyo becomes Jang Dong-gun’s target in revenge thriller
- Cantabile Tomorrow: Episode 1