Ms. Temper features finale cameo with Yoon Shi-yoon
Yoon Shi-yoon is all set to make his drama comeback in a JTBC weekend drama (that would be the fantasy fusion sageuk Mirror of the Witch), but first, we’ll actually get to see him in another JTBC weekend drama, because he’s signed up for a cameo appearance in the soon-to-wrap Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki.
It makes sense, since what better way to remind people to watch your show than to pop up in the one before it? Producers with Ms. Temper said they thought it would be fun to feature the star of their successor show, and he agreed to their request right away. Details of Yoon’s character weren’t revealed, but producers promise that it’ll fit smoothly into the plot. Well I should hope so.
Yoon’s appearance joins a robust cameo lineup for the show, with previous appearances featuring comedians Kim Sook and Yoon Jung-soo, singer Cheetah, idol-actress Dohee, and Lee Jung-jin and Yeon Jung-hoon playing the heroine’s ex-husbands (though I suppose you could say the roles of the exes were rather extended for cameos). Well, I wouldn’t mind a little extra Yoon Shi-yoon on my screen, that’s for sure.
Yoon’s appearance comes in the drama’s finale episode, which airs this Saturday, May 7. His drama, Mirror of the Witch, premieres next week, on Friday, May 13.
- Ready to conquer fate in Mirror of the Witch
- Lush character posters for fantasy sageuk Mirror of the Witch
- Dark magic and cursed fates in Mirror of the Witch
- Yoon Shi-yoon wanders the forest in Mirror of the Witch
- Drama Hangout: Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki
- Ms. Temper and her three ex-husbands
- Ms. Temper has Nam Jung-ki on a short leash
- Yoon Sang-hyun, Lee Yo-won up for quirky JTBC rom-com