[K-drama Treasure Hunt] Significant scars
Welcome to the K-drama treasure hunt, where we all go looking for K-drama treasure in the form of tiny drama details that we know and love. Sometimes these details take the shape of well-worn tropes (oppa Band-Aiding) or storytelling devices (Top Secret Deadly Allergy), but other times it’s just details we know we’ve seen in other dramas, but need help putting all the clues together.
Each week we’ll put you on the hunt for a piece of K-drama treasure, and you can report your findings in the comments.
There’s no umpire in this game, so if you find the detail we’re looking for, drop the drama title (or even better, drama title + episode number) in the comments, and we’ll all take your word for it. Or, we’ll go binge watch just to see it play out.
And remember, we’re here to map our way to the treasures not to the plot twists! We know how exciting as it can be to have all the hard-earned details stashed in your head, but let’s try to keep the spoilers out of the comments.
This week’s treasure:
Find and report back on all the visible scars (emotional wounds don’t count, nice try) that our characters are walking around with. Maybe the scar showed up because someone didn’t apply ointment fast enough, but almost certainly it’s serving as a plot device. If you’re thinking of Kiss Sixth Sense, and the scar our future-seeing heroine envisions before our male lead is even injured, then you’ve got the right idea.
Kiss Sixth Sense (Episode 2)
Have an idea for the next treasure hunt? Email your topic to hello @ dramabeans.com!
- [K-drama Treasure Hunt] Camping couples
- [K-drama Treasure Hunt] Oppa Band-Aiding
- [K-drama Treasure Hunt] Couples kissing in cars
- [K-drama Treasure Hunt] Memorable creepy-crawlies
- [K-drama Treasure Hunt] Celebrities as themselves
- [K-drama Treasure Hunt] Men in headbands
- [K-drama Treasure Hunt] Significant objects
- [K-drama Treasure Hunt] Visiting an orphanage from childhood
- [K-drama Treasure Hunt] Drama characters watching dramas
Tags: Treasure Hunt