First look at the leading ladies of Woman of Dignity
We have the very first stills for upcoming drama Woman of Dignity, featuring Kim Hee-sun (Angry Mom) and Kim Sun-ah (Masked Prosecutor) in character, and the contrast between the two is readily apparent.
Directed by Kim Yoon-chul (Madam Antoine) and written by Baek Mi-kyung (Beloved Eun-dong), Woman of Dignity is about an elegant Cheongdam-dong woman played by Kim Hee-sun who relished a life of luxury until her chaebol father-in-law’s conglomerate unexpectedly falls apart and her husband cheats on her. Subsequently, she hits rock bottom, but an encounter with Kim Sun-ah’s character will change both their lives 180 degrees.
Kim Sun-ah plays a woman from the Choongcheong-do boondocks whose ambition is to leave behind her humble beginnings and become a member of the upper class. Woman of Dignity aims to be a satirical human comedy and also stars Jung Sang-hoon (Jealousy Incarnate) and Lee Ki-woo (Memory).
Kim Hee-sun is looking every bit the wealthy and refined wife with her tamed hair and plush fur coat. And then we have Kim Sun-ah and her short frizzy perm, peeling an apple in casual dress. I’m looking forward to seeing how these two opposites attract and change each other for the better. Or worse.
Woman of Dignity has not finalized a broadcaster yet, but will premiere sometime next year in 2017.
Via Sports Chosun
- Elegant actresses team up at Woman of Dignity’s first script read
- Jung Sang-hoon marries Kim Hee-sun for Woman of Dignity
- Main foursome finalized for Kim Sun-ah’s Woman of Dignity
- Kim Hee-sun up to join Kim Sun-ah in Woman of Dignity
- Kim Sun-ah to become a Woman of Dignity?
- Kim Hee-sun considers return to the big screen in Every Day With You
- Angry Mom: Episode 1
- Masked Prosecutor: Episode 1