Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Yoon-seok up for A Man and a Woman
Silver screen veterans Jeon Do-yeon (The Way Home, Secret Sunshine) and Kim Yoon-seok (Hwa-yi, The Thieves) are in talks to star in the upcoming film A Man and a Woman. Lee Yoon-ki (Come Rain, Come Shine) is set to direct, b.o.m Film Productions will produce, and CJ Entertainment will distribute the movie.
A Man And A Woman would reunite Jeon Do-yeon with PD Lee Yoon-ki; he directed her in 2008’s My Dear Enemy. So far, the only detail given about the plot is that it will be a passionate narrative about middle-aged lovers. If anything like Lee Yoon-ki’s last two films, the movie will be an intimate story concentrating on the relationship between the central characters, giving Jeon Do-yeon and Kim Yoon-seok (should they accept the offers) the opportunity to demonstrate their considerable acting abilities.
While Jeon Do-yeon’s team couldn’t confirm her involvement yet due to scheduling demands, the actress is said to have reacted positively to the offer to work once again with PD Lee Yoon-ki. Jeon Do-Yeon will next appear in this year’s Memories of the Sword, with Lee Byung-heon.
Kim Yoon-seok’s team confirmed an offer was received, but indicated the actor will need more time to make a final decision. Kim Yoon-seok is currently shooting the film Sea Fog, by first-time director Shim Sung-bo, and will begin shooting Tazza 2: Hand of God, sequel to 2006’s Tazza: The High Rollers, beginning in May.
- Jeon Do-yeon’s based-on-a-true-story thriller The Way Home
- Yoochun joins Kim Yoon-seok at sea
- Lee Byung-heon and Jeon Do-yeon reunite in action revenge sageuk
- Kim Yoon-seok and Song Joong-ki get called out to sea
- Yeo Jin-gu’s big-screen debut in thriller Hwa-yi
- Movie Review: The Thieves
- Go Soo and Jeon Do-yeon take The Road Home
- Sneak peek at Jeon Do-yeon’s Countdown